The "NONPAREIL" cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "NONPAREIL" cue

I have always liked this design of cue with the alternating splices, so when the chance to buy one arose, how could i say no ???
    Totally original and in very very good condition, (altho badge has been re-tooled by Tony Glover), ebony and rosewood butt, ash shaft, with a lovely golden shaft and tight side grain, with no ferrule it's a bit of a beauty
    Quite a rare cue, in fact it's rarer than a Politician actually answering a question !!!!

Specs: 58", 11.3 mm at tip, 17 oz, 30.5 mm butt, 17" balance point

Last edited by jrc750; 13 July 2012, 09:30 PM. Reason: more pics

Looks lovely john , love the design ! Another little rare Gem for your collection

STEVE DAVIS = BEST THERE WAS, BEST THERE IS, BEST THERE EVER WILL BE. PERIOD!!

Comment

hi jr looks more paduka than mahogany a bit red

Comment

ps what a smashing cue

Comment

Doesn't seem so red in real life lol, i thought it was rosewood ?? anyhow i think the varnish/lacquar makes it look brighter and shinier than it otherwise would be

Comment

Nice wide butt, old school style, liking it.
            Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Lovely cue, I can honestly say I have never seen a original of this cue ever before! :snooker:
              "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Working...
              X