Squeaky cue anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squeaky cue anyone?

Was watching this wondering what the squeaking sound was, apparently its his cue Must have quite a coat of varnish on it.

Last edited by narl; 13 July 2012, 09:10 PM.

OMG !!! Heard he got it in Argos , 14.99

STEVE DAVIS = BEST THERE WAS, BEST THERE IS, BEST THERE EVER WILL BE. PERIOD!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Dave Maguire View Post
      OMG !!! Heard he got it in Argos , 14.99
      Or a peradon

Comment

Lol are they that bad?? Never tried one !!.i hear the new range of peradons are better......

Comment

I first held a peradon king cue about a week ago, looks very similar to the Parris Superior cue. The finish on it is an improvement from the lacquered finish but its nowhere near a Wooldridge or Parris finish. It feels like a real bare bones oil finish and from what i can recall i could still feel the grain on it.

Comment

so still steer clear huh !

Comment

Originally Posted by Dave Maguire View Post
              so still steer clear huh !
              They could be better in terms of finish thats for sure, this one was brand new and hadn't touched a ball yet. Had a nice grain to it and very even splices which sorta suprised me.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
                I first held a peradon king cue about a week ago, looks very similar to the Parris Superior cue. The finish on it is an improvement from the lacquered finish but its nowhere near a Wooldridge or Parris finish. It feels like a real bare bones oil finish and from what i can recall i could still feel the grain on it.
                I just got my second new cue from Peradon, that's EXACTLY what it feels like.
                Do you think a couple of coats of oil will fix it?
                Long days and pleasant nights.

Comment

Working...
                X