Peter Ebdons cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Ebdons cue

Hey Guys , just seen a few vids on youtube that with Peter Ebdon in them and i noticed that the cue he is using looks to be machine spliced?????????????????? Can anyone shed any light on what hes using ??

STEVE DAVIS = BEST THERE WAS, BEST THERE IS, BEST THERE EVER WILL BE. PERIOD!!

Peter Ebdons cue

Riley dufferin that's been extended.

Comment

As already been said its a Riley Dufferin 1 piece maple with a machine spliced ebony butt that as far I'm aware was extended and had an sd joint fitted by John Parris. I think I read somewhere that it'd not straight either but Ebdon has played with the same cue his entire career and its served him well

Comment

with a dirty great big tip on the end!
        Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post
          As already been said its a Riley Dufferin 1 piece maple with a machine spliced ebony butt that as far I'm aware was extended and had an sd joint fitted by John Parris. I think I read somewhere that it'd not straight either but Ebdon has played with the same cue his entire career and its served him well
          It's duff all right! lol I bet it took Riley less time to make that cue than he takes to make a break..............
          Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Originally Posted by Deepscrew View Post
            with a dirty great big tip on the end!
            What's with that mushroom eh? He's off his rocker that one.
            Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Originally Posted by Particle Physics View Post
              It's duff all right! lol I bet it took Riley less time to make that cue than he takes to make a break..............
              I dont think they spended that much time on machine spliced cues! :witless:
              mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

Originally Posted by Particle Physics View Post
                I bet it took Riley less time to make that cue than he takes to make a break..............
                So true.. Haha

Comment

Originally Posted by Raldon View Post
                  I dont think they spended that much time on machine spliced cues! :witless:
                  Missed it...................
                  Last edited by Inoffthered; 17 July 2012, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X