Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Humble Little Cue Collection :) !! With Pics :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Humble Little Cue Collection :) !! With Pics :)

Here are a couple of pics of my little collection i have gathered in the last year since coming back from the U.S to Ireland Comments or Questions welcome

cue collection.jpgcue collection 3.jpgcue collection 2.jpgcue collection 4.jpgcue collection 5.jpg

STEVE DAVIS = BEST THERE WAS, BEST THERE IS, BEST THERE EVER WILL BE. PERIOD!!

My Humble Little Cue Collection !! With Pics

Hi Dave, how is your exquisite cue from Raymo playing. Really pleased with mine, replaced the tip with a MW super tip and I'm cueing like a dream. Couldn't be happier. If I knew how to upload photos I would share with forum lol. Could you pm me how you put pics up please.

Comment

Originally Posted by markz View Post
      Hi Dave, how is your exquisite cue from Raymo playing. Really pleased with mine, replaced the tip with a MW super tip and I'm cueing like a dream. Couldn't be happier. If I knew how to upload photos I would share with forum lol. Could you pm me how you put pics up please.
      Haha how funny iv replaced the tip on mine with a MW Supertip too ! I will pm you now !

Comment

Very nice Dave

Comment

Very nice collection there Dave, been a busy litle boy
          Can I ask about the A&R, seen their website but I have not come across any reviews anywhere, can you say how it is as a cue, model, playablity, feel, etc?
          The only cuemaker in Ireland, yes?
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            Very nice collection there Dave, been a busy litle boy
            Can I ask about the A&R, seen their website but I have not come across any reviews anywhere, can you say how it is as a cue, model, playablity, feel, etc?
            The only cuemaker in Ireland, yes?
            No there are a couple in ireland but none as good as Abban. He is amazing. I have written about him on here
            http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ht=abban+reddy

The quality of his work is amazing Dean. I really would invest in one if i was u , he is an amazing cue maker. My cue is about 20 years old and is a full maccassar ebony butt ash cue. It is the smoothest cue i have every owned. I would say because the person that owned it before me took good care of it since new and oiled it carefully and properly and over the years the oil just seeps into the wood and makes the cue so so smooth. Out of all my cues , it is deffinetly the smoothest and best finish in my opinion. Abban is very reasonable too.

Comment

Lovely selection of cues mate :snooker:
              "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Working...
              X