My new Exquisite cue from Raymo147

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Exquisite cue from Raymo147

Would just like to say thanks to Raymond for making a great cue for me. Classic 3/4 jointed ash/ebony. Amazing craftsmanship, another satisfied customer.

Not sure how to put pics up so big thanks to Dave Maguire who has offered to put pics up for me.

Pics!

No probs mate. Here is Marks Beauty

mark cue 4.jpgmark cue.jpgmark cue 5.jpg

Pictures of the cue shaft at links below

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7249942...n/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7249942...n/photostream/
    Last edited by Dave Maguire; 17 July 2012, 11:21 PM.

STEVE DAVIS = BEST THERE WAS, BEST THERE IS, BEST THERE EVER WILL BE. PERIOD!!

Comment

Nice cue, what are the specs then ???

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        Nice cue, what are the specs then ???
        Thanks mate, specs are:
        Length 58"
        Butt diameter 29mm
        Weight 18.7oz
        Tip 9.5mm
        Osborne base joint fitted.

Comment

A nice, clean classic look from what appears to be the making of another top cuemaker.
          The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

Thanks for getting the other 2 pics up Dave. Good to share with the forum Raymond's excellent work.

Comment

Nice cue, I've never known anyone not to be happy with one of his cues! :snooker:
              "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Just an update of how I'm getting on with new cue. Plays really well, nice firm hit but can feel my shots still. Extra weight means it took a little getting used to but I'm getting there and it's nice putting more power in with less effort.

Only change was removing the elk tip as was to soft for me and put a MW supertip on. This made a big difference as I went from 50 breaks to an 82. Maybe I will beat my best of 92 after all lol.

Comment

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
                  Nice cue, I've never known anyone not to be happy with one of his cues! :snooker:
                  Hi have to say I was not happy with the one I bought from Raymo147, so I must have been the first but he was ok about it and kindly gave me a refund.

Comment

Originally Posted by MinnesotaSlim85 View Post
                    Hi have to say I was not happy with the one I bought from Raymo147, so I must have been the first but he was ok about it and kindly gave me a refund.
                    There's a first for everything, at least you got a refund. Raymond's a top bloke. :snooker:
                    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Working...
                    X