Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by the montrealer View Post
    Thanks ADR Do you sell these Omin Tips in your store thanks again Leonard
    no - i did years ago when paul morris was getting cues from o'min. might look into it again.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

tips arrived cheers bill

Comment

Tip arrived today! Looks great quality!
        Thanks for the prompt service Bill

Comment

Originally Posted by the montrealer View Post
          HI Flame would like to get them would you have 9 tips size 11 mm i have a pay pal account do you ship to Montreal Quebec Canada so thats gbp 18 for 9 tips which includes shpg costs to Canada you can reach me at lennybilliards@aol.com awaiting your reply thanks Leonard
          HI FLAME Tips arrived today will let you know how they play at present i am playing with a Kamui Black tip and it plays great a little hard but i like them cheers Leonard

Comment

i am now able to sell these tips @ £5.70p for 3 inc postage, if you need more, PM me for prices.

Comment

Are these tips made in 10mm?

Comment

Only 11mm, you just stick them on and trim them down, sorted

Comment

will be away sunday 26th for 2 weeks, if any body is thinking of ordering any, order before sunday and i wiill post them before i go.

Comment

Hi flame not got enough posts to pm you, am looking for 6 tips if possible.
                    My email is fras501@hotmail.co.uk
                    Thanks,
                    fraser

Comment

Any advice for retipping these for someone who is expert with Elk's, but not experienced a laminated tip?

For starters, is it ok to rub the back of the tip to prepare it nice and flat, or isn't that done with these?

Comment

Originally Posted by bricktip View Post
                        Any advice for retipping these for someone who is expert with Elk's, but not experienced a laminated tip?

For starters, is it ok to rub the back of the tip to prepare it nice and flat, or isn't that done with these?
                        Just fit them as normal, only difference I would suggest, is make sure you have a new, sharp blade to trim it with.

Comment

I always use a sharp blade on elks so as not to ruin the fibres, but i wonder if the scalpel will be strong enough for these harder tips.

Comment

Originally Posted by bricktip View Post
                            I always use a sharp blade on elks so as not to ruin the fibres, but i wonder if the scalpel will be strong enough for these harder tips.
                            They are way harder than Elks. A scalpel is strong enough. I use a Stanley blade.

Comment

Originally Posted by x3dnd3x View Post
                              They are way harder than Elks. A scalpel is strong enough. I use a Stanley blade.
                              For fine, precise cutting, a scalpel is ideal, but you take less off with each stroke, so it takes longer, because they are easy to snap if you ask too much of the blade. A new Stanley (or other) blade is a good choice too. It just comes down to personal preference. I have both tools, and it depends what mood I'm in, as to which one I use for retipping. lol
                              Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Originally Posted by Particle Physics View Post
                                For fine, precise cutting, a scalpel is ideal, but you take less off with each stroke, so it takes longer, because they are easy to snap if you ask too much of the blade. A new Stanley (or other) blade is a good choice too. It just comes down to personal preference. I have both tools, and it depends what mood I'm in, as to which one I use for retipping. lol
                                I went searching for a scalpel and it was expensive in my country thus I purchased the Stanley blade instead. I preferred a scalpel but it was way over my budget.

Comment

Working...
                                X