engraving or milling a badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• engraving or milling a badge

I have a cue which the badge writing has worn away over time. but in the light you can clealy see the indentation of what it used to say.

Just wondered if anyone know of anywhere to get the badge re milled? or engraved

cheers

engraving or milling a badge

I assume you know the original manufacturer. Why not give them a try first......failing that, I'm sure there are many outlets in China that would undoubtedly copy the badge......I'm sure there are many in that part of the world that are a dab hand at it!!!!!!!! LOL
    You may defeat me but I will fight you to the very end!!!!

Comment

dont tony glover do this

Comment

Originally Posted by fred.england View Post
        I assume you know the original manufacturer. Why not give them a try first......failing that, I'm sure there are many outlets in China that would undoubtedly copy the badge......I'm sure there are many in that part of the world that are a dab hand at it!!!!!!!! LOL
        sure burroughes and watts have stopped making olde ash cues lol

but am sure i could get a replica one made in asia lol dont wanna go down that route

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
          dont tony glover do this
          i have heard something along those lines, not really sure. saw someone got a badge redone on he a while ago so though someone might be in the know

Comment

Working...
          X