No announcement yet.

Black Plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok have pictures and spec but cannot post pictures,do i have to make a certain amount of posts ?.

Comment

Originally Posted by CALE1 View Post
      Ok have pictures and spec but cannot post pictures,do i have to make a certain amount of posts ?.
      Yes mate you need 10 posts or you can email them to me (rshahsawary@hotmail.co.uk)and I will upload them. It's totally up to you mate and it's easy to make 10 posts as there is so much content on the forum. Regards, Rob
      77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

Thanks rob s,i will make 10 posts.Just so happens that the cue is in your neck of the woods.

Comment

Thanks rob s,i will make 10 posts.Just so happens that the cue is in your neck of the woods.
          It's a small world mate. I might be interested depending on specs and price. Regards

Comment

Part of the spec

Made in the early 80s at the southwark bridge rd showroom (this may have been the first showroom)

Main splices 17''. Macassar ebony (hand spliced). 1 facing splice in mahogany with maple veneer. The shaft is ash.

Comment

Length 57'' Butt 30mm Balance 17'' Weight 16 3/4 ozs Tip 9.5

Comment

Part of the spec

Made in the early 80s at the southwark bridge rd showroom (this may have been the first showroom)

Main splices 17''. Macassar ebony (hand spliced). 1 facing splice in mahogany with maple veneer. The shaft is ash.
                Sounds lovely mate im interested, can't wait to see photos. Let me know a price and if the cue is local that's even better. Cheers

Comment

Just waiting for permission to post pictures.

Comment

Well thats 11 posts and posting permissions says (you may not post attachments)

Comment

I think you need 10 posts and they can't all be in here. Also permission isn't instant it took an hour with mine. Make some posts in other section and you should be good to go, or upload photos to photobucket then post the link. Regards

Comment

Ok thanks rob s

Comment

041.jpg042.jpg043.jpg044.jpg045.jpg

Comment

047.jpg049.jpg051.jpg048.jpg050.jpg

Comment

Been told that the cue will be on ebay next week,and will be a buyer (in person) collect from Northamptonshire only.

Comment

eBay will take 10% of that so maybe he should offer the cue here before it goes on eBay, has he got a rough price in mind?

Comment

Working...
                                X