Unique - one off only Custom Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unique - one off only Custom Cue

Hi All, I saw a cue on ebay. But haven't know any info of this cue. Anybody know about this? Thanks.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Unique-one-o...item4d030408b8

If you type his name into the search engine on TSF, a few articles come up for CA. He seems to be a cue maker of repute down under. The cue looks gorgeous but the price somewhat hefty; £800. That's past TW prices and well into MW territory. Seems a bit light in weight too, natural weight?
    Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Originally Posted by Particle Physics View Post
      If you type his name into the search engine on TSF, a few articles come up for CA. He seems to be a cue maker of repute down under. The cue looks gorgeous but the price somewhat hefty; £800. That's past TW prices and well into MW territory. Seems a bit light in weight too, natural weight?
      Looks very TW in style

Comment

That's the guy who was JP1 on here and got banned for slating the Ref on a thread .

He was also the guy who kept on banging on how good LP Cues were and the quality of the wood / workmanship etc was better than UK makers . Used to have a moan about the locations of cue makers and the state of their premises ........and he is trying to sell a cue 'Handcrafted in England ' !

Believe he is an Aussie Pool player .
        Last edited by Neil Taperell; 1 August 2012, 06:36 AM.
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
          That's the guy who was JP1 on here and got banned for slating the Ref on a thread .

He was also the guy who kept on banging on how good LP Cues were and the quality of the wood / workmanship etc was better than UK makers . Used to have a moan about the locations of cue makers and the state of their premises ........and he is trying to sell a cue 'Handcrafted in England ' !

Believe he is an Aussie Pool player .
          Sure he's a pool player? His earlier posts reflected more than a passing interest/knowledge of English billiards.
          Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

never heard of this bloke as a cue maker in Australia.

Comment

It seems to me that it's just had a name badge put in it .

Probably a well known UK cue makers cue

Comment

Deffo not worth that money especially with some random blokes name on it!

Comment

Agree Steve

Comment

Hi All, Thanks for the reply.
                    Agree Steve too! I have no notion to buy this cue.
                    I am worry the cues are all make by LP (China), Carl and luck1au may be a same guy!
                    He sell the Mike Russell Consecutive Break Cue on the ebay also.... chick it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mike-Russell...item4d038c05e9

Comment

Working...
                    X