Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
    You buyin' then?

( I'm still saving for one of his Legends haha ).
    Possibly, that's why I'd like MW to confirm the shark's origins, I like to know what I'm buying.
    Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Originally Posted by Particle Physics View Post
      Cheers, it would be good if MW can confirm that.
      I can confirm that for you. They are handmade by Mike here in the UK.
      Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
        You buyin' then?

( I'm still saving for one of his Legends haha ).
        Possibly, that's why I'd like MW to confirm the shark's origins, I like to know what I'm buying.
        I'm sure if you email him and ask him he would be happy to respond to your question.

Comment

Originally Posted by Gerry Armstrong View Post
          I'm sure if you email him and ask him he would be happy to respond to your question.
          Well, he's on here all the time, so it won't take him more than a couple of minutes. I'm in no rush.
          Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Well, he's on here all the time, so it won't take him more than a couple of minutes. I'm in no rush.
            They ARE made in the UK by Mike. Why do you not believe what we are saying?
            Read his website and you will work out that him and is "crew" actually make ALL of the cues!
            Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

Originally Posted by danam1 View Post
              They ARE made in the UK by Mike. Why do you not believe what we are saying?
              Read his website and you will work out that him and is "crew" actually make ALL of the cues!
              I'll be the first to admit I didn't always get Mike's humor on here ( the written word and all that ), but having done business with the guy.. he totally rocks. Top bloke.

Comment

My current playing cue is a Mike Wooldridge bought brand new from the man himself.

First class cue and first class guy, very easy to deal with.

Comment

Originally Posted by CoolBlue View Post
                  I'll be the first to admit I didn't always get Mike's humor on here ( the written word and all that ), but having done business with the guy.. he totally rocks. Top bloke.
                  Haha. I love his sense of humor / direct approach and yes great to deal with.
                  He answered all my emails immediately.
                  Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

correction - YOU are on here all the time. every bloody hour of every bloody day...

mostly posting sh*t on things you know nothing about, apart from what you googled, or pm'ed/emailed someone to find out what you can, and make yourself appear important.

jesus! do you actually work for a living or just spend your life trolling the internet?

if you are interested in a cue from me, you should email me.

it'll only take a couple of minutes after all...

but we both know you are not, and to be perfectly honest i would never willingly sell you anything anyway cos i don't like you.

so, lucky you are in no rush for an answer, cos you're getting f*ck all out of me.

now move along and start another thread, see if you can find someone who gives a f*ck about what you think or say.

but don't talk to me, or about me and my business again, cos it's got nothing to do with you and you have no right to know anything.
                    The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

I'm away to get a cloth to wipe up all the tea I just spat out all over the couch!!

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
                        correction - YOU are on here all the time. every bloody hour of every bloody day...

mostly posting sh*t on things you know nothing about, apart from what you googled, or pm'ed/emailed someone to find out what you can, and make yourself appear important.

jesus! do you actually work for a living or just spend your life trolling the internet?

if you are interested in a cue from me, you should email me.

it'll only take a couple of minutes after all...

but we both know you are not, and to be perfectly honest i would never willingly sell you anything anyway cos i don't like you.

so, lucky you are in no rush for an answer, cos you're getting f*ck all out of me.

now move along and start another thread, see if you can find someone who gives a f*ck about what you think or say.

but don't talk to me, or about me and my business again, cos it's got nothing to do with you and you have no right to know anything.

Well put but i hope you calm dowm before you work on my shark!

Comment

Originally Posted by Gerry Armstrong View Post
                          I'm away to get a cloth to wipe up all the tea I just spat out all over the couch!!
                          I did exactly the same thing !

Comment

So ends all entries for TSF post of the year already
                            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Old cue collector --
                            Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                            (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Shark shafts

Just like I said, direct approach!! Quality.
                              I actually started my reply to particle saying "ffs" but I deleted it cause I thought it was a bit harsh!!
                              Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

Ask and ye shall receive

Comment

Working...
                                X