X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just read all this post lmfao

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
      correction - YOU are on here all the time. every bloody hour of every bloody day...

mostly posting sh*t on things you know nothing about, apart from what you googled, or pm'ed/emailed someone to find out what you can, and make yourself appear important.

jesus! do you actually work for a living or just spend your life trolling the internet?

if you are interested in a cue from me, you should email me.

it'll only take a couple of minutes after all...

but we both know you are not, and to be perfectly honest i would never willingly sell you anything anyway cos i don't like you.

so, lucky you are in no rush for an answer, cos you're getting f*ck all out of me.

now move along and start another thread, see if you can find someone who gives a f*ck about what you think or say.

but don't talk to me, or about me and my business again, cos it's got nothing to do with you and you have no right to know anything.

Now this response here is exactly why mike gets my respect.

Loves ya mike... LMAO

Top man...

Comment

Originally Posted by Gerry Armstrong View Post
        I'm away to get a cloth to wipe up all the tea I just spat out all over the couch!!
        HAHAHAHA!!!! Yep, just cleaning up the tea off my keyboard as I type...

Comment

Originally Posted by poona View Post
          HAHAHAHA!!!! Yep, just cleaning up the tea off my keyboard as I type...
          lol just read through this thread very funny indeed - if you think that's bad you should hear him on the phone, he makes peter capaldi sound like julie andrews!
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Dear Mike,
            Please accept my sincere and honest apology for any offence that has been caused.
            Best wishes, PP.
            Last edited by Particle Physics; 4 September 2012, 10:03 AM.
            Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

forgot to say, uptake on blackspin has been phenomenal, far greater than i expected.

actually been a pain cos it's made catching up on orders harder than ever.
              Don't know why you have lots of orders considering they are over priced sh*t!! Lol
              Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

If you want the best, you pay for the best. I hope Mike responds to what I consider a rude statement.

Comment

Originally Posted by pearce View Post
                  If you want the best, you pay for the best. I hope Mike responds to what I consider a rude statement.
                  I doubt it, they were mikes own words!!
                  I also have a cue on order
                  Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                    lol just read through this thread very funny indeed - if you think that's bad you should hear him on the phone, he makes peter capaldi sound like julie andrews!
                    Haha, its the dry sarcy humour that cracks me up the most. Must be the messed up Belfast humour in me :P

Comment

Originally Posted by danam1 View Post
                      pearce he was quoting something i said on another post.

no haters in da house today...

p.s. if he meant it i can easily put a few dents in his cue which is being oiled as we speak
                      The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Haha.. Awesome.

Comment

p.s. if he meant it i can easily put a few dents in his cue which is being oiled as we speak

Holding cues hostage with threats of violence?

Mike Wooldridge, soon to be the best cuemaker in Guantanamo Bay!!

Comment

Originally Posted by danam1 View Post

Haha, I knew we could rely on mike for a quality answer.
                            Anyway I thought dents came as standard in your "over priced cues"!!
                            He's probably using old engine oil too!!
                            Last edited by danam1; 6 September 2012, 09:42 PM.
                            Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

haha i've really missed this place, been away from snooker for a bit and glad i came back just for this thread!
                              http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

It's just so funny how this place operates... I have always been confident that an MW cue would be exactly what I've paid for due to his efforts to ensure the highest quality.
                                Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Working...
                                X