No announcement yet.

Ultimates gone up in price......again !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimates gone up in price......again !

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parri...item3f1a6db7e4

£2000.00 ! and 8 offers
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

You would have to have rocks in your head to pay that price its about 1400gbp overpriced.

Comment

Pretty sure it was priced around 1500 a few days back. Ah well..

Would be a much nicer looking cue without the veneers on it, see it also comes with one of those utterly pointless extensions that adds about 2 inches to the cue, must be the reason of the high price.

Comment

I think you find that since then the cue has been re - finished by being rubbed between the legs of virgin women from the island of Bora Bora ..........
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

and that little extension is actually a butt plug. Certain types pay alot of money for that.
          Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

They are probably Mickey Mouse offers made on this and looks like he has auto-reject on.

Comment

It started at £1250.

Comment

Ultimates gone up in price......again !

With the case it's worth around 1200 tops but people will pay more because they dont want to wait. Its not to my taste and I don't like the green veneers either.

Comment

Originally Posted by Steve748 View Post
                  They are probably Mickey Mouse offers made on this and looks like he has auto-reject on.
                  Yup, auto rejects ofers under a certain limit, and that limit would probably be £1,999

Comment

So no one is silly enough to pay £1500 for it so he just puts it up another £500????

Comment

Originally Posted by MinnesotaSlim85 View Post
                      So no one is silly enough to pay £1500 for it so he just puts it up another £500????

He does that all the time, he had an Andy Travis cue up for around £195 and it crept up to around £220 or more.
                      Last edited by narl; 9 August 2012, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
                        Pretty sure it was priced around 1500 a few days back. Ah well..

Would be a much nicer looking cue without the veneers on it, see it also comes with one of those utterly pointless extensions that adds about 2 inches to the cue, must be the reason of the high price.
                        this is the stupidest thing so far the mini extension!
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
                          He does that all the time, he had an Andy Travis cue up for around £195 and it crept up to around £220 or more.
                          very odd, if I was selling a cue I'd lower the price if no one was interested not put it up!

Comment

Not the best example of a Parris ultimate shaft, given that there are so few arrows on the top of the shaft the lines on the side are tighter than I would have expected. I would like to see the reverse side of the cue. That said there's nothing wrong with the cue.
                            The price is high but then again we've had this conversation before. The truth is, like it or not ppl are prepared to pay top Doller for an off the shelf JP Ultimate with all the trimmings.

Comment

Originally Posted by MinnesotaSlim85 View Post
                              very odd, if I was selling a cue I'd lower the price if no one was interested not put it up!
                              Well Fedia (the crazy russian seller) is apparently a Millionaire (in his mind) so im suprised £500 means so much to him on the ultimate and £30 or so on the trav.

Comment

Working...
                              X