Show Us Yer Mushrooms(Tip)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by MattCash View Post
    Never really gave the mushroom style tip a go, thought I'd try it out with my last re-tip.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11596[/ATTACH]
    Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    That just looks so wrong lol, but it is how Ian McCulloch has his
    Isn't that how Ebdon had his tip at this years World Champs edges rounded off???
    VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
    Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
    Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
    Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Never really gave the mushroom style tip a go, thought I'd try it out with my last re-tip.

Sorry muck but i cant help laughing , i think youre on a wind up .

Comment

I don't like the excess of my tip to be protruding out so I always trim to flush it with the ferrule. Your red tips are sexy. They're Omins right?

Comment

Originally Posted by x3dnd3x View Post
          I don't like the excess of my tip to be protruding out so I always trim to flush it with the ferrule. Your red tips are sexy. They're Omins right?

yeah the tip is an o'min, I prefer my tips flush as well tbh I must have only used it like that for an hour or so before trimming it.

DSC_0491.jpg

Comment

yeah the tip is an o'min, I prefer my tips flush as well tbh I must have only used it like that for an hour or so before trimming it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11598[/ATTACH]
            Now that looks way more sexy.

Comment

Hi, heres my new tip, I used to use button ones but I have to say I think the amanita muscaria or red mushroom plays a lot better!

Mushroom tip!.jpg

Comment

funny enough when first started out playing years ago , i always used a 'mushroom' tip and and found it really easy to use(straighter hitting ect) but as im getting older and more knowledgeable i cant stand a tip that overhangs, it distracts me and i cant hit the ball so accurately, likewise a tip that is too small is also not good for me , has to be 9.7 -10.3mil with very little overhang ,otherwise i dont want to play with it

Comment

Originally Posted by MinnesotaSlim85 View Post
                  Hi, heres my new tip, I used to use button ones but I have to say I think the amanita muscaria or red mushroom plays a lot better!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11611[/ATTACH]
                  LoL. This looks like the mushrooms you see in Super Mario. Haha.

Comment

now we're talking Slim ... I want one, where did you get it from? please don't tell me Adobe Photoshop LOL ...

Comment

Sorry for the blur picture. Taken by my handphone.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11579[/ATTACH]
                      We are Singapore, we are Singapore... lol!
                      John Lim

Targets to beat: -line up 63, 78 (Nov 2012)- -practice match 67 (Nov 2012)- -competition 33 (Oct 2011)-

Comment

What's that white pepper you use on it? Does it bite and give more spin to the cue ball?
                        John Lim

Targets to beat: -line up 63, 78 (Nov 2012)- -practice match 67 (Nov 2012)- -competition 33 (Oct 2011)-

Comment

Originally Posted by DandyA View Post
                          now we're talking Slim ... I want one, where did you get it from? please don't tell me Adobe Photoshop LOL ...
                          Photoshop mate? I get them from the bottom of me garden I find the baby ones are the perfect fit! lol

Comment

Originally Posted by renniwevarb View Post
                            What's that white pepper you use on it? Does it bite and give more spin to the cue ball?
                            Not keen on white really cracked black pepper is my fav much better bite on the cue ball :snooker:
                            Last edited by MinnesotaSlim85; 24 August 2012, 12:11 PM.

Comment

LoL. This looks like the mushrooms you see in Super Mario. Haha.
                              yup only difference is they are not magic ones! lol

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11598[/ATTACH]

Looks perfect :applouse:How do you get your tip so flush with ferrule Matt
                                Bolton And District Snooker League

Comment

Working...
                                X