No announcement yet.

selling 2 trevor white cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stunning cues Andrew, what veneer is that on the cue with the snakewood?

Comment

To be honest i haven't got a clue but it's stunning

Comment

Looks like that veneer could be curly maple ??

Comment

Originally Posted by kev267 View Post
          stunning cues Andrew, what veneer is that on the cue with the snakewood?
          Karelian / Masur birch, most likely.

Comment

Still up for sale plenty of interest but no takers as yet

Comment

cue on the left now sold

Comment

how much for 1 on the right?

Comment

How much for the right cue?

Could you ship to Thailand?

Comment

Send me your e mail and i will discuss shipping etc with you thanks

Comment

I can't send pm to you.

Please send your detail via yimuda@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally Posted by Andrew watt View Post
                        Still up for sale plenty of interest but no takers as yet
                        how much for each cue please?

Comment

So disappointed the cue on the left has gone, as I found out how much it would cost to reweight it, £20-25 by the man himself. I hope Trevor doesn't mind me passing this information on. They say he doesn't stay in touch; I got two messages in two days. Outstanding cue maker and a gent. Anyway, I imagine the cue on the right can also be altered to spec if desired, and the wait for the job wouldn't be long apparently. I really want to love the cue on the right, but somehow can't as the middle veneer is not to my taste, but someone is going to get a fantastic cue when they buy it.
                          Last edited by Particle Physics; 30 August 2012, 09:53 AM.
                          Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

Originally Posted by Particle Physics View Post
                            Would one feel all those chevrons on the bridge? Nice buttwork.
                            In theory, if any chevrons are 'badge side up', you shouldn't feel them. Having said that, on all my TW's the finish is so smooth I can't feel any grain whether it's upside, downside, chevrons or boats. But I would assume the same applies to all world class cues of the same quality, Mike Wooldridge. John Parris etc. My old JP is still smooth after 15yrs.

How much would a reweight from Trev1 cost, any ideas?
                            Why not whizz an email to Trevor ( or PM ) and ask him? He's the best person to ask.

Ah, you already did. LOL.
                            Last edited by Inoffthered; 30 August 2012, 10:34 AM. Reason: Spelling.

Comment

They say he doesn't stay in touch; I got two messages in two days. Outstanding cue maker and a gent. Anyway, I imagine the cue on the right can also be altered to spec if desired, and the wait for the job wouldn't be long apparently.
                              Who are "they"? ( just sayin' ). Same here m8. Trevor has always been quick to respond and courteous in communication with me.

Patience is a virtue tho. But def. well worth the wait everytime!

Comment

both cues now sold thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X