No announcement yet.

selling 2 trevor white cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one on the right has the most amazing shaft on a cue ive ever seen! I just love the amount of chevrons ahh.

Comment

Wow stunning cues... no wonder they sold so quick!! Im really curious about the wood used for the exotic splices on the cue on the left... anyone has a clue?!? Andrew did you order to sell or they just didnt fit?

Comment

Both cues are stunning, hope whoever bought them enjoys :-)

Comment

Originally Posted by Guy3103 View Post
          Wow stunning cues... no wonder they sold so quick!! Im really curious about the wood used for the exotic splices on the cue on the left... anyone has a clue?!? Andrew did you order to sell or they just didnt fit?
          Camphor burr Guy.

I have a piece of that large enough to make a table top. Very rarely use it at all.

Comment

Originally Posted by trevs1 View Post
            Camphor burr Guy.

I have a piece of that large enough to make a table top. Very rarely use it at all.

Very nice looking piece of wood, surprised it doesnt get requested much, though that may change now people know what it is.

Comment

I remember Dan Shelton using some camphor and he said it took a lot of effort to "harden it" - what every that means :shrug:
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Camphor burr Guy.

I have a piece of that large enough to make a table top. Very rarely use it at all.[/QUOTE]

Thanks... It doesnt look too bad )

Comment

Working...
                X