Wanted Stamford series 1 cue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Stamford series 1 cue.

I'm looking for a stamford series 1 cue one piece ash. 57-58 inch 17-18.5 once 9-10 mm tip. Decoration not important. My budget is 700 with extensions. Please pm me if you have one.

hi mate ive just recieved a series 1 due to recently losing my job sadly its got to go as need the funds its 1pc ash long spliced cue with cocobolo all the way round with a thin maple veneer the specs are 9.2mm tip lenght 57 1/4 weight 17.5oz butt diam 28.5mm i paid £635 also with all 3 extension long extension mini butt and also the new 2.5in mini ext im looking for £650 posted my number if you would like to contact me is 07624 222147 and also try and sort out some pics thanks Dave

Comment

Hi nikki+daveaddmnxpool,
      pls check pm

Comment

Originally Posted by nikki+daveaddmanxpool View Post
        hi mate ive just recieved a series 1 due to recently losing my job sadly its got to go as need the funds its 1pc ash long spliced cue with cocobolo all the way round with a thin maple veneer the specs are 9.2mm tip lenght 57 1/4 weight 17.5oz butt diam 28.5mm i paid £635 also with all 3 extension long extension mini butt and also the new 2.5in mini ext im looking for £650 posted my number if you would like to contact me is 07624 222147 and also try and sort out some pics thanks Dave
        Very nice cue Dave and you should sell it very quickly. Shame that butt is to small for me. Good luck mate.

Comment

Dave sent me pic's of his cue today and i have to say it's a belter, Would have bought it but it's a plain butt Series 1 i am after, If any body has one they want to let go please PM me. Best of luck in your sale Dave:snooker:

Comment

Ive had questions about pics and oversea posting uk only please due to value of the cue I'm going to list this cue properly next week about the 25th or 26th due to being away many thanks

Comment

Thank you for the kind comments good luck in your searches

Comment

Working...
              X