Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can use different colour ! Exquisite top ! Exquisite 01 ! 02! Etc

Comment

maybe you could have a badge with a gold ring, silver ring and black ring, and well, it sorta speaks to itself what range it is. and express on the site the gold ring will obviously be highest, etc. its a subtle thing to notice on a badge, but it will distinguish it. i dont like fully colored badges, i think it makes it looks tacky. just a thought 0_o

Comment

Keep the Exquisite name for the flagship cues and maybe bespoke for the others

Comment

Sounds like a good idea. By the way, do you happen to have an own site where you sell cues, or do you only sell them here on the forums? Was thinking about buying a cue of yours, preferably a plain ebony butt cue with an ash shaft, nothing fancy, just a good cue!

Comment

I may have something for you if you want to pm me your specs!
            I don't have a website at the moment as I've plunged all my money into my workshop
            And tools!
            A website is next on my list but may take some time!
            I do tend to sell them on here at the moment.
            Trevor White gets buy with no website but I'd rather get one in time as it looks professional.
            For those thinking of setting up to make cues will soon realise its a long journey and you need deep pockets.

Comment

hi raymo147, i'm interested in getting a cue from you. Is there anyway i can contact you?

Comment

Email leggend@hotmail.com

Comment

email-ed you. thanks.

Comment

Didn't get the email try again

Comment

Raymond the guy wants to c those cues on wed in the club if u can make it, i toldhim prices and he said he'd prob take one of them, i've ran out of credit so couldnt tx u back.

Comment

Email-ed again. Is there anything wrong with your email?

Comment

Nope still not got it
                          Leggend@hotmail.com
                          Or Exquisite_Cues@hotmail.co.uk

Comment

Exquisite cues update!!

Only just seen this thread, how about exquisite exclusive for the "normal" range, and exquisite elite for the top range?
                            And as for mikes sh*t cues, I've seen one of mike "budget" cues (shark), that is probably 10 years old. It felt and played better than all non ultimate jp's ive seen and had a go with, and was on par with an ultimate. That pretty much says it all for me. Yes, they're expensive, but you don't get a ferarri for the price of a mondeo, do you??
                            If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

Not a bad suggestion! I've at the moment decided to keep the badge much the same and
                              price cues subject to the standard of shafts and quality of exotics used for splicing.
                              I've got so really top class cues I'm working on at the minute so keep your eyes peeled folks.
                              Will hope to be taking orders as I build up on ash/maple and exotics!
                              Will hope to be taking the orders around summertime but will only be taking so many a year.

Comment

Originally Posted by raymo147 View Post
                                check your junk/spam folder
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X