John higgins playing with his new TW cue Premier league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Guy3103 View Post
    I just heard the after match interview of Higgins on worldsnooker.com, and although the reporter mentions him changing his cue, Higgins ignores it and gives credit to his focus as the reason to his performance. I mean to play a 147 at the final and perform so well and pot the balls he potted and only after a couple of months of owning that new cue... I'd say it's definitely a main reason in him playing so well, so why did he choose not to credit the cue not the cue maker???
    TW said there was a serious lack of critical thinking on TSF and for the second time in this thread I have to agree...
    Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

The cue is only the tool that you use to play the game. The talent to use that cue is more important so crediting the cue is taking away the effort and determination and skill that you have used to make that cue work for you, that is why its wrong to credit a cue, its a piece of wood at the end of the day, that cue probably wouldn't suit a lot of other players but John has adjusted to it now.

Comment

Working...
      X