No announcement yet.

John higgins playing with his new TW cue Premier league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John can't pot a long ball with his new cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by TooDark View Post
      I would've thought most pros like Higgins would carry a q-rite http://www.peradon.co.uk/billiard-ro...w=2067#product or something similar for the shot/pot he had down left hand side of table(viewed on tv) in last frame where he simply played down and up into baulk.
      Had trouble cueing with rest and that device(Steve Davis has one...I think) would've made it a easy pot and won the game in that visit!
      Or are they banned on pro circuit?
      I have one and is a great little product and cheap which has saved me on many occasions(recommended!).
      I've only ever had to use mine once...

Comment

His tip is a kamui mh black which he's been usinqg for a number of years, i put this one on his cue in gloucester last week when we were down for the ptc event.

Comment

Blimey, Allen and Higg have put on loads of weight..
          JP Majestic
          3/4
          57"
          17oz
          9.5mm Elk

Comment

Originally Posted by throtts View Post
            All those Ulster Fry's and Battered Mars Bars :P

Comment

Originally Posted by frazz View Post
              His tip is a kamui mh black which he's been usinqg for a number of years, i put this one on his cue in gloucester last week when we were down for the ptc event.
              Always wondered why Top Pro's need others to do their own Tips? Is this the norm or the exception? Hendry had Laurie do his tip all the time didn't he?

Pretty gutted I missed the PTC, Glos is only down the road from me

Comment

Originally Posted by poona View Post
                Always wondered why Top Pro's need others to do their own Tips? Is this the norm or the exception? Hendry had Laurie do his tip all the time didn't he?

Pretty gutted I missed the PTC, Glos is only down the road from me
                An ex-player does my tip for me . Best re-tip ever in my opinion . But he takes his own cue to Parris to get re-tipped !
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Ronnie obvs doesnt do his own, cant imagine many of them do really.

I enjoy doing mine.
                  Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Originally Posted by poona View Post
                    All those Ulster Fry's and Battered Mars Bars :P
                    "Battered Mars Bars", haha, nasty..
                    JP Majestic
                    3/4
                    57"
                    17oz
                    9.5mm Elk

Comment

Battered mars bar with iron bru is scotlands no1 dish, though I see it's started creeping into norn iron chip shops...

Sounds awful but i'll have to try it...
                      Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Not even close to No.1!! It's a bit of a Haggis dish i.e. everyone THINKS everyone here eats it but we don't.

No.1 dishes in Scotland are a tie between takeaway curries, takeaway stuff from the Chippie e.g. fish suppers and a traditional fry up. That's what maintains our No.1 ranking at the top of the Heart Attack and Stroke charts.

Comment

[It shows having a custom made cue is a gamble as to how it plays and feels- best buying a cue that's already made and that you can try before you buy. Try not to look at the name on the badge and let fell be the over riding issue - "Feel the force" "The cue chooses the Wizard "... and all that !

Comment

Originally Posted by throtts View Post
                            Allen always was a fat little git, he was in my club playing a league match last year and his jaws never stopped moving the whole time. He looks slightly thinner on tv, probably the waistcoat holding in the pudge.

Comment

Originally Posted by Gerry Armstrong View Post
                              Not even close to No.1!! It's a bit of a Haggis dish i.e. everyone THINKS everyone here eats it but we don't.

No.1 dishes in Scotland are a tie between takeaway curries, takeaway stuff from the Chippie e.g. fish suppers and a traditional fry up. That's what maintains our No.1 ranking at the top of the Heart Attack and Stroke charts.
                              Another myth proven to be bull, I blame the media...

It must be hard trying to keep your weight down, when living out of hotels being a pro on the circuit, as there seems to many struggling with their weight, I think gym memberships should be provided...
                              Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

The scottish ones i know of are maguire, mcgill and scott donaldson do their own tips, i do johns, dotts, jamie burnetts, marcus campbellsand michael leslies, when they played i done mcbains and mackenzies too.

Comment

Working...
                                X