Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know what this Walter Lindrum cue is worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That maybe the case but I intend to use it as a playing cue and won't be selling it on. Thanks Amanda

Comment

why dont you just buy a 3/4 cue instead of chopping a decent 1 piece

Comment

I am wanting a 3/4 but was offered this one. Also I am wanting a vintage cue and most of them only come in a one piece.

Thanks Amanda

Comment

in reality whatever the cue is it's not worth £140 - especially if you chop it up.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

where abouts are you there might be someone else on here near you with something

Comment

Originally Posted by lovelife82 View Post
              I am wanting a 3/4 but was offered this one. Also I am wanting a vintage cue and most of them only come in a one piece.

Thanks Amanda
              3/4 joints are a new thing so not found on vintage cues. everyone will tell you the same thing leave old cues alone it's a sin to chop them up!

Comment

Sorry but how an it be a sin if I am going to be using the cue and whatever cue I get I will be keeping it do I don't understand or see the harm in that. It would be different if the cue were not being used.

I don't want a new cue I want an old one with history that I will be proud to use. It that's ok of course.

Thanks Amanda

Comment

you can find them ive got a mate who plays with a old newman and i think its an old a e perry from brighton and i know he's got a lindrom thats been split

Comment

yes they do turn up - usually cheaply as well - because once you split a cue it's never the same again.

Comment

they can be gd players andrew ive played with a few of his and there all players the newman is gd played fk with him for doing it but he's one of these that think if it could be a player he would have them split were as i would save it

Comment

don't deny they can be good players but it's still vandalism!

Comment

agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

I think the more important question is why do you want a piece of metal between perfectly good wood!

Whether that be a new cue or an old cue.

I knows its easy to transport but if you are willing to spends hours playing a game or snooker or pool, carrying a one piece cue there and back is not a problem.

I havent been into a car yet where my cue doesnt fit.

Comment

Mainly for transportation reason, yes it would fit in the car but not when the car has 5 people in all with 1 piece cues. Plus i cannoy afford a 1 piece cue case at present. To be honest if I thought I was going to be jumped on because I wanted to split a cue I would never have posted on here. I sorry of it offends anyone by me wanting to split a cue but surely that should me my choice? Like I said before
                              I will be using the cue an keeping the cue so I honestly don't see the harm in that.

Thanks Amanda

Comment

at the end of the day the choice is yours its your money your spending its all about opinions thats what the forums about people airing opinions nobody is trying to dictate what you can do so dont get upset about it lol,personly buy the cue and ile swop a 3/4 modern for it lol

Comment

Working...
                                X