Shipping to Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping to Singapore

So I have a user wanting to buy my cue off me. However they reside in Singapore. I don't mind shipping abroad however the quotes i've been getting are just plain stupid. Could anyone recommend me a good courier/service to get this cue shipped. Cheapest price i've been quoted is £62

most of couriers ive contacted insurance keeps cropping up they wanted 55 pound for insurance to hong kong on top of 30 quid postage but without the insurance parceltogo is 29.99 the cue makers are the best to ask

Comment

Interparcel
      Gwizz
      Parcel2go

Comment

gwizz is good im posting a cue to canada for £20

Comment

Both Gwizz and Parcel2go quoted me over £60. However i did have the weight down as 4 kilos. Which i know the cue and case doesn't way, but i like to be on the safe side for packaging

Comment

Lower the value for custom's duty which makes for lower insurance and also you could eliminate the insurance if the buyer is willing to take the responsibility as long as you pack it well (in a hard case is protection enough). This will also save the buyer some cash on his end when it arrives too
            Terry Davidson
            IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by hunter101 View Post
              Both Gwizz and Parcel2go quoted me over £60. However i did have the weight down as 4 kilos. Which i know the cue and case doesn't way, but i like to be on the safe side for packaging
              Cue and case will be 2 kg max i would say, try again, price will be better
              EDIT, just weighed a few of mine, one was just over 2kg, but the North wales case was just over 3kg lol
              Last edited by jrc750; 19 September 2012, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Shipping to Singapore

I just posted a cue to Singapore on Monday. To give you an idea it was an 18oz cue + mini butt + tele extension in a 50mm drain pipe which all weighed 1.76kg.

I used FedEx through parcel to go and it cost £54.22 with insurance for the full value of the cue. It was really simple and I'd recommend their service.

Hope it helps

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                  Lower the value for custom's duty which makes for lower insurance and also you could eliminate the insurance if the buyer is willing to take the responsibility as long as you pack it well (in a hard case is protection enough). This will also save the buyer some cash on his end when it arrives too
                  Terry ive been asked to do this is thire no come back on the seller/ shipper doin this?

Comment

Try parcel hero, seem very reasonable.

Comment

This is one of the turn off part. I tried to purchase an extension from UK and the price they quote me on shipping is more than the price of the extension.

Tips wise, also the same.

Comment

HI I bought some snooker tips from Hong Kong and the box of tips were 15 dollars and the shipping was 48.00 because it was express. Way to expensive for shipping costs.

Comment

UPS around 45-50

Comment

For UK shipping to Singapore rates on cues + extensions are 50 - 70 pounds region

This is the standard anything less or more something is wrong

Comment

I recommend frequent shippers to apply discount membership directly with major express courier company such as : Fedex/DHL/UPS. Usually they offer very nice shipping rate compare to their pricelist .

Comment

Working...
                              X