Higgins 147 break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Higgins 147 break

Higgins 147 break agains Trump in Shanghai masters final. Cracking long red to start with, 5:0 down in frame 6. What a break?
    Last edited by x53; 23 September 2012, 07:38 AM.

Originally Posted by x53 View Post
    Higgins 147 break agains Trump in Shanghai masters final. Cracking long red to start with, 5:0 down in frame 6. What a break?
    Trev's order books gone thru the roof? Haha.

Comment

I wish I could get a 147 with my Trevor White cue . . .

; )
      My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
      I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Missed it, any video anywhere?
        "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

I don't think its to do with the cue to be fair, Higgins could play well with anything, he's a great break builder, 3rd best of all time and is still scoring as heavily as anyone in the game. If people are buying Trevor's cues off the back of one break they have mental problems to be perfectly honest!

Comment

Higgins 147 break

Hi cueman may I ask who made the cue that you play with please ?

Comment

Superb session , 7:2 Trump.
              Trump is unplayable today. Hope he wins because he deserve. It could be 8:1 but credit to Higgins for not giving up.
              Come on Trump.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mark62 View Post
                Hi cueman may I ask who made the cue that you play with please ?
                An old JP traditional.

Didn't see the session but watching trump playing williams yesterday it was one visit stuff, make a mistake or the first guy gets in and they nearly always cleared up. Higgins has had a fair bit of running to be fair to get to the final, Jones let him off the hook at 2-1 and should have won to go 3-1 at the interval and Higgins was struggling. That was the turning point and Higgins to be fair has played pretty well since then, but I agree Trump is playing at a different level right now. Only an in form O'Sullivan could stop Trump playin like he has done.

Comment

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
                  Missed it, any video anywhere?
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z74CJ0fF5zA

Comment

thanks for the link arbitrage !
                    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Hasn't been mentioned but Judd himself could have had a 147 first frame. Missed the last red, a really difficult red which he had to play with side to get onto the black.

Comment

Originally Posted by arbitrage View Post
                        Thanks!
                        "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Did he put a foot wrong in that break? pure class.

Comment

Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
                            Trev's order books gone thru the roof? Haha.
                            That does it... I'm asking Trevor to build me a 147 cue...
                            When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

thought we all had 1 just got to get it to work right,my batteries are a bit low at moment only manageing 35 breaks lol

Comment

Working...
                              X