Higgins 147 break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
    Trev's order books gone thru the roof? Haha.
    I guess he'll need to hire some cuemakers, raise his prices, or set up a workshop in Thailand to cash in. And he has every right to cash in of course.
    Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

How cool did he play that final black??? John Higgins's focus has got to be the best out there, I mean 99.999% of players would jab that black or murder it but no, cool as it comes, slow back-swing, pause, smooth, no movement at all.
      "It might not be on stats or titles but in terms of talent and the ability to play snooker erm......he's the best" Hendry's humbled words on Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
        How does Higgins have a chin left with the way he drives it into the wood so much?

And what is going on with Trumps, hair...he going for the Hitler look?
        Haha love it, i couldn't work out who he looked like now it all makes sense...

As much as i dislike John Higgins, i do respect his never give up attitude, though it seems he has to be trailing to deliver his best performances!
        Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

what was Higgins trying to tell the camera man before he potted the final black?

And to be distracted and refocus all in that few seconds... how I wish I could put a on-off switch to my focus just like that!
          John Lim

Targets to beat: -line up 63, 78 (Nov 2012)- -practice match 67 (Nov 2012)- -competition 33 (Oct 2011)-

Comment

Originally Posted by renniwevarb View Post
            what was Higgins trying to tell the camera man before he potted the final black?

And to be distracted and refocus all in that few seconds... how I wish I could put a on-off switch to my focus just like that!
            Probably along the lines of "Move and you die"...
            When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Originally Posted by ken147 View Post
              Yes I agree with you cueman. But you must admit it's a great advert for Trevor White cues
              And brass ferrules

Comment

Originally Posted by renniwevarb View Post

lol the cynical me thought perhaps it was "if I do a doherty then I need something to blame" hehe just sayin
                "It might not be on stats or titles but in terms of talent and the ability to play snooker erm......he's the best" Hendry's humbled words on Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
                  And brass ferrules
                  HA! too true.

Comment

Working...
                  X