I have decided .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have decided .....

Hi everyone, I have decided to keep the one piece cue that I purchase as a one piece cue. I few of you will know I was thinking about getting it split which you all were against lol. I have came round to your way of thinking lol. Anyways because I am on a very tight budget I was looking at the hard plastic one piece cue case for around £20 including delivery and was wondering would that be ok for my cue? It would protect it wouldn't it, until I get money saved up for a better one? Or do you not recommend them and why?

Thanks Amanda
    Last edited by lovelife82; 23 September 2012, 09:12 AM.

Nice one,

I would buy one of the aluminium cases for around £40.00 if u could stretch that far.

Comment

Thanks but I can't as the rest is going on the cue, is there anything wrong with the hard plastic ones?

Thanks Amanda

Comment

Nothing at all, that is how the posh people or good players carried their old one piece cues around a generation or two ago, those that weren't posh just carried the cue because they didn't have a case.

You can get the one piece plastic tube cases for under £10 and they are fine, your cue shaft won't get dented as it will be a flat surface in a flat surface and you will damage your tip by hitting hard balls hundreds of times, not by carrying it in a tube.

Retro is coming back into fashion, I'm getting one as they do the job and it looks different and everyone has a patchwork leather case these days but they're like footballers that keep crashing their ferraris really
        Last edited by sberry; 23 September 2012, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by sberry View Post
          Nothing at all, that is how the posh people or good players carried their old one piece cues around a generation or two ago, those that weren't posh just carried the cue because they didn't have a case.

You can get the one piece plastic tube cases for under £10 and they are fine, your cue shaft won't get dented as it will be a flat surfac in a flat surface and you will damage your tip by hitting hard balls hundreds of times, not by carrying it in a tube.

Retro is coming back into fashion, I'm getting one as they do the job and it looks different and everyone has a patchwork leather case these days but they're like footballers that keep crashing their ferraris really
          Lol thank you that's the reply I was hoping for yeah I don't like the patch work ones I love the idea of playing with a vintage cue and the plastic case goes with that can you let me know where to get one for under £10 as I can only se to find ones that are around £20 including postage.

Thanks again Amanda

Comment

Oops, you're right, the postage is nearly twice as much as the case from UKPool making it £18.49 total.

Still rather carry that around with a towel wrapped round it than a £500 patchwork designer thingy - may as well put a target on your head and wear a T-shirt with a really funny joke on the back of it.

Comment

Yeah I agree lol, patch work thingy is not my thing. Yeah shipping is quite expensive but I assume that is due to the length of the case. Thanks again Amanda

Comment

maybe somewhere local to you will stock them?

Comment

Working...
                X