snooker cue wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snooker cue wanted

I've got a burroughes & watts cue for pool but it has an 8mm tip. My new pool venue has a snooker table & when not playing I have a knock at snooker but with the 8mm tip I find it difficult to control the cue ball. Has anyone on here got a snooker cue for sale 9-10mm tip. Budget probably around £200, could possibly stretch a little more for the right one. I just won't feed the kids for a couple of days

snooker cue wanted

You'd get a custom with a front splice from me for that price. Just depends if you'd wait or if you need one tomorrow.

Just food for thought.

Comment

as exile says a new one or a used but not abused one

Comment

snooker cue wanted

It doesn't really matter to me. How long does a custom one take? I had one made 20 years ago by jack Everett who made laurel cues but can't remember how long it took. Bloody good cue but some lowlife nicked it.

Comment

weight and length,1 piece or 2 piece,ash or maple owt i ant covered,oh and where abouts are you

Comment

Email me mate, might have something you might like will.tyson147@hotmail.com
            "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

snooker cue wanted

1 piece ash, 18ish oz, 57 inches.
              I'm in Morecambe.

Comment

£135 + postage will get you my hand made cue by local cue man to me Alan Day for Gateshead and a nearly new Peradon Halo case

http://www.peradon.co.uk/cue-cases/3...9.aspx#product

ooops it 3/4,,,same spec tho..never mind

Comment

Originally Posted by Ginger72 View Post
                  1 piece ash, 18ish oz, 57 inches.
                  I'm in Morecambe.
                  Exact specs of the one I have ;D
                  "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

I have got a 1 piece Hand Spliced Master cue probutt if your intrested,nice aged shaft, cue 1 1/2 years old,9.4mm tip,18.25oz,58" long,comes complete with master cue mini butt,extending extension can do it for £100 + £10 postage.

Comment

i would have a dozen or so that might fit the bill if you want to e-mail me adr147@hotmail.com
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by chris433 View Post
                        I have got a 1 piece Hand Spliced Master cue probutt if your intrested,nice aged shaft, cue 1 1/2 years old,9.4mm tip,18.25oz,58" long,comes complete with master cue mini butt,extending extension can do it for £100 + £10 postage.
                        you will get sheffielders a bad name giving deals away like that. lol.............

Comment

snooker cue wanted

Cue from ADR147 arrived yesterday. Looks & feels fantastic. It's gonna have a run out tonight. I hope it'll help me improve my extremely average snooker skills.

Comment

i hope so - good luck!
                            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                            X