John Parris 'Superior' Cue for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Parris 'Superior' Cue for Sale

Hi! If anyone is interested, I've a 'JP' Superior Cue for sale. It has just been refinished at JP's workshop at Forest Hill n it's looks brand new!! The cue is still at JP's place n the refinishing work is done.

Specs are as follow:

Length 57.25 inches
    Butt diameter 28.5 mm
    Tip size 9.5 mm
    Weight 17.5 oz
    Balance Point 17.5 inches
    Kamui tip (M)
    SD joint

Price: £320 + Local Postage

Any taker or offer............................?? I'm listening........................

Here r the photos for the cue, 1st one from the left............................

11.jpg16.jpg
    Last edited by ongkia; 28 September 2012, 04:37 AM.

Comment

That 3/4 trev cue loks like my old one .

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
        It's possible. In any case I bought it off Pete.147

Comment

Is the cue still available? Where aru located? Thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by Datoson View Post
            Is the cue still available? Where aru located? Thanks
            Yes, the cue is still available n it is at JP's shop now at Forest Hill, London SE23 2UW. It was sent there for re-finishing. You cannot PM me cos you've not reached the minimum 10 posts yet. You can email me at ongkia@live.com ya. Thnks!

Comment

Hi, Is there anyone out there in the UK interested in this JP 'Superior' cue at all?! Last offer at £300 + local postage. The cue is at John Parris's shop now, if I still don't have a firm offer by this Sunday, I'll ask John to send this refurbished cue back to me in Malaysia and the cue will not be put up for sale again. Many thnk!

Regards

Comment

That one piece T W looks very nice indeed muck , is that your playing cue .

Comment

John Parris 'Superior' Cue for Sale

It use to be mine hotpot regret selling back to pete was a nice cue it's got a matching mini butt

Comment

LOve the 3rd cue in from the left.. awesome grain. ( but they're all nice! )

Comment

Hi Folks, decided to take this down as I won't be selling this JP cue anymore. Kind of feeling sentimental with the cue cos this is the first handmade cue I owned.

Comment

Working...
                      X