Two Trevor White 3/4 For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Trevor White 3/4 For Sale

I am planning to play in the World Amateurs (Masters Division) in Sofia in November and I would like to sell off some of these prime cues I have here.

The first lot is two Trevor White 3/4 cues with mini-butt and tele-extension for both. The first cue (with red veneers) is my old playing cue with specs of 57", 9.4mm brass, 18.35oz, 28.5 butt diameter and balanced at 17". The shaft flex of this cue I would rate as 'medium-stiff'. It is jointed at 16".

The second cue is my spare playing cue with specs of 57.5", 9.4mm brass, 18.5oz, 28.5mm butt diameter and balanced at 16.5". I would rate the shaft flex as 'medium'. It is jointed at 19", just above the ebony splices.

Both cues are in 'as new' condition as both have just been refurbished by Trevor and have not been used since. Cues are perfectly straight with no dings or dents and the ash grain is also perfectly straight and tight. The shafts are Trevor's standard silky-smooth finish.

My asking price for each cue is $750(CAN) + shipping of 50GBP world-wide by International Air Express. $750(CAN) is approximately equal to 450GBP depending on exchange rate. Payment via paypal 'Gift' only in Canadian Dollars.

(For some reason my camera is not doing justice to the colours on the butts as the red veneers are much brighter as are the splices in both cues).

I will be putting up some more cues over the next couple of days (Andy Travis, Exquisite, JAWES, 2 x Green Baize, both 3/4 and 1pc)

Terry
    Last edited by Terry Davidson; 27 September 2012, 08:55 PM.
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

I'm surprised there have been no comments. I might have to eBay these like Fedia and have a reserve of 750GBP or something. However, in all honesty I can't claim either cue automatically makes the balls and will pot every one, although one of them has made a few centuries here and there

Terry
    Terry Davidson

Comment

Obviously I will take them both at the right money, pm me mate.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Hi Terry, I am interested in the cue with red veneers, however I would need a couple of weeks to raise the funds. The specs of this cue are exactly what i am looking for and it would be well used and looked after as i am a very keen player. Please get back to me. Matt.

Comment

Matt:

I have taken a deposit before to hold a cue for a buyer. PM me if you would like to put down a deposit to hold the cue for up to 3 weeks.

Terry
          Terry Davidson

Comment

Terry, can you PM me with specs on the Exquisite and Travis? Also, anything you have that has a slightly larger tip size around 9.7mm.
            Mayur Jobanputra, Snooker Coach and Snooker Enthusiast
            My Snooker Blog: www.snookerdelight.com

Comment

bomber:

I have to go out and do the passport renewal thingy this morning but I'll try and send you specs on those 2 cues. I do have one cue here (an inexpensive 1pc) which I believe has a larger ferrule but I will check on that too and send you the details

Terry
              Terry Davidson

Comment

The TW with the red veneers (my old playing cue) is now SOLD

Terry
                Terry Davidson

Comment

I have to agree with the comments on the 'recession' string. Not many PM's on these 2 Trevor White cues, although I have sold my old TW playing cue.

I also have to agree that I have to list these cues at less than I paid for them (I usually remove my shipping costs and sometimes the duty on this end). This remaining TW cue I paid close to 500GBP and then another 118GBP for modifications to get it to my specs and have it refurbished by Trevor. With the 2 extensions this cue is well worth the $750(CAN) I'm asking for as that it down around 450GBP. If I get a reasonable offer I will sell it.

Terry
                  Terry Davidson

Comment

Working...
                  X