New "Exquisite" cue from Raymond Cohen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New "Exquisite" cue from Raymond Cohen

Hi this is my 3/4 cue made from Raymond Cohen "Exquisite" cues.

The Specs is:

3/4 joint
    57" Length
    9.5mm Tip
    18.6 Ozs

I just want to say that the cue is great and I'm glad I purchased this as I was previously thinking of getting a John Parris cue. Raymond is a pleasure to do business with and kepy me updated on every step of the progress of the cue. Also once the cue was finished it was despatched and received the following day.

I'm now thinking of maybe buying another one piece cue from Raymond as a spare as I've always wanted a one peice but the 2 piece was the most practical option for me at this moment in time.

I would recommend an exquisite cue for the personal service and great quality product.

Looks a cracker, one of the nicest shafts I've seen on Raymo's cues so far, does it play as well as it looks? whats the balance like and how long did it take from order to receiving it?

Comment

Nice cue, hope it play too.

Comment

Hi Mate,
        You have his email address, i may like to ordrer a cue from him. How lont he take to complete your cue and much you pay for it? Do he do joint butt to fix extension at the bottom cue too?

Thanks,
        Pat

Comment

Hi mate, the cue plays really well, the balance point is about 17" which suits me fine. I had a few of my mates have a knock around with the cue, one an ex pro and the other a very good player and they were both impressed. My cue was down within the week from choosing the shaft to receiving the cue, but my initial contact was around a couple of weeks ago. It was actually delivered by parcelforce the day after Raymo sent the cue and was very well packaged in plastic tubes, bubble wrap and plenty of brown tape. It took me a while to get the cue unwrapped. If he's not bogged down with orders I'd imagine it wouldn't take too long to get a cue made.

I hope this helps with your query mate.

Cheers

Comment

Looks lovely, Raymond really makes a cracking cue! Great value for money IMO as well.

O and Patrick, I replied to your email :snooker:
            "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Originally Posted by pat_wong View Post
              Hi Mate,
              You have his email address, i may like to ordrer a cue from him. How lont he take to complete your cue and much you pay for it? Do he do joint butt to fix extension at the bottom cue too?

Thanks,
              Pat
              His e-mail is leggend@hotmail.com, please see my previous post as to how long the cue took to make, I paid £190 + postage but I think the price of his cues will understandably be going up fairly soon. Yes he can also do a butt joint but that will cost more, i think maybe £25 extra.

I hope this helps.

Comment

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
                Looks lovely, Raymond really makes a cracking cue! Great value for money IMO as well.

O and Patrick, I replied to your email :snooker:
                Thanks mate, yes I'm really pleased with it and great value....

Comment

Originally Posted by Dan Lim View Post
                  Nice cue, hope it play too.
                  Thanks mate, yes it plays really well.

Comment

Thank for all the information Do enjoy to play your cue and made big break
                    Cheers

Comment

One lovely looking cue indeed..Great shaft!

Comment

Working...
                      X