Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone receive a custom made TW cue recently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone receive a custom made TW cue recently?

Most of us know how busy Trevor is, so would rather not bother him with any "ETA" emails which I'm sure he gets sick of everyone asking.

Just wondering if anyone has receicved a custom made cue from Trevor recently and how long you actually waited before receiving it?

I ordered mine 1st Feb this year and was quoted 40 weeks so should get it 1st week in November if accurate... as you can tell, I'm getting excited

For the money you're paying I don't think an ETA email a few weeks before the time you're expecting it should be beyond normal and reasonable levels of customer expectation and service, weekly queries would be but one wouldn't.

Comment

sigh... i thought mine is coming around nov. i order mine around march so that means more waiting time. sob sob sob
      hope u get urs soon )

Comment

If Trev told you 40 weeks then why not wait til after the 40 weeks and if cue hasn't come then send said email? I guess the excitement and anticipation makes patience difficult. Ps. You're in for a real treat when you do get it

Comment

Originally Posted by poona View Post
          If Trev told you 40 weeks then why not wait til after the 40 weeks and if cue hasn't come then send said email? I guess the excitement and anticipation makes patience difficult. Ps. You're in for a real treat when you do get it
          That's what I did last time. I sent an email on the due date based on the estimated waiting time I was quoted when I ordered and I got a reply from Trevor and the cues I had ordered followed shortly afterwards.

Comment

I'm actually away on holiday on that week the cue is due so I'd hate for it to be delivered and for it to get lost in the post somewhere if I'm not there to sign for it.

I have just sent Trev a mail so hopefully he will respond soon.

Comment

Just received an email from Trevor that the cue is ready end of this month so pretty much bang on schedule

He will be sending me some pics before end of the month so I'm getting excited now...

Comment

Originally Posted by sootyvrs View Post
                Just received an email from Trevor that the cue is ready end of this month so pretty much bang on schedule

He will be sending me some pics before end of the month so I'm getting excited now...
                Haha. Gradz m8! Welcome to the TW club!

Comment

Ordered mine sometime in January this year and got an email from Trevor that the two 3/4 cues are ready and that the 1pc needs another couple of weeks... So almost there :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Guy3103 View Post
                    Ordered mine sometime in January this year and got an email from Trevor that the two 3/4 cues are ready and that the 1pc needs another couple of weeks... So almost there :snooker:
                    Brag post..
                    I make my own cues but i would still like to own one from Trevor, they just look so fabulous... Problem is i couldn't see myself waiting it for 40 weeks, would be an absolute hell for me.
                    "It's just a shot away" -Rolling Stones-

Comment

Originally Posted by EnterTheDragon View Post
                      Brag post..
                      I make my own cues but i would still like to own one from Trevor, they just look so fabulous... Problem is i couldn't see myself waiting it for 40 weeks, would be an absolute hell for me.
                      Yeah I know but to be more modest, one of the 3/4 is going out to a friend of mine so "only" two for me

Comment

Trevor just sent me a couple of pic's of one of the cues... that's the one the one that goes out to my friend... I'm not sure whether I'm happy or Sad
                        Last edited by Guy3103; 27 October 2012, 06:00 AM.

Comment

That's a beauty
                          What sort of design are your 2 cues ??

Comment

The 1pc is 4 splices of red amboyna burl with thick maple veneers and ebony going through the splices. The 3/4 is front splice in Desert Ironwood with a thick veneer in Indian Satinwood
                            It's a matter of days and I really can't wait already to see how they came out...

Comment

Those cues look fantastic... as you'd expect from Trevor...

Just got a mail from Trevor saying he will have some pics perhaps today or tomorrow so getting excited now.. Will post them up when I get them

Comment

Working...
                              X