Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone receive a custom made TW cue recently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone receive a custom made TW cue recently?

Cue looks awesome! I don't like the added fake blur effect he adds to some of his images though.
    James lovell

Comment

Just received some pictures of my cue from Trevor although he did mentioned that they still need finishing off before he send them to me hence looking a little dull and lacking shine... Just love this design :-)
      Attached Files

Comment

Very nice too

Comment

Originally Posted by sootyvrs View Post
          Just received some pictures of my cue from Trevor although he did mentioned that they still need finishing off before he send them to me hence looking a little dull and lacking shine... Just love this design :-)
          Congrats mate... that's a real beauty!! Is that also cocobolo...? sure looks like it. By the way one of the cues I ordered comes with the same design only with amboyna burl instead

Comment

Originally Posted by Guy3103 View Post
            Congrats mate... that's a real beauty!! Is that also cocobolo...? sure looks like it. By the way one of the cues I ordered comes with the same design only with amboyna burl instead
            Yes it's Cocobolo... Fell in love with the design when I saw a picture of a cue a similar design that Trevor did... Can't wait to see if in the flesh

I hope it plays as nice as it looks..

Comment

Yes it's Cocobolo... Fell in love with the design when I saw a picture of a cue a similar design that Trevor did... Can't wait to see if in the flesh

I hope it plays as nice as it looks..
              I know that picture... its pretty much impossible not to fall in love with which is why I had to order the same design as well

Comment

I know that picture... its pretty much impossible not to fall in love with which is why I had to order the same design as well
                I assume you mean this one

Comment

This one indeed!

Comment

so am i , i ordered the exact design last year and received it few months back =)
                    In progressing!!

Comment

I just hope it looks just as good with amboyna instead of the cocobolo

Comment

I assume you mean this one

HI Thats a nice cue just curious how much did you pay for it would probably order one for my self also but waiting time is long before you get it

Comment

Excuse my ignorance but what is the difference between a TW (not sure what tw stands for?) and a John Parris cue??

Is there much difference in price?
                          Are they a better finish?
                          Do they play any better?

When i got back into the game i bought a few cues from a bloke called Andy Hunter who used to make/buy and sell all sorts of cues but he moved up Scotland roughly 10 years ago and i have not bought a new cue for a long time.

I'm thinking of treating myself so should i get a TW or JP or is there another cue maker who makes just as good for a little less £££??
                          It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
                            Excuse my ignorance but what is the difference between a TW (not sure what tw stands for?) and a John Parris cue??

Is there much difference in price?
                            Are they a better finish?
                            Do they play any better?

When i got back into the game i bought a few cues from a bloke called Andy Hunter who used to make/buy and sell all sorts of cues but he moved up Scotland roughly 10 years ago and i have not bought a new cue for a long time.

I'm thinking of treating myself so should i get a TW or JP or is there another cue maker who makes just as good for a little less £££??
                            Hi Geordie, TW stands for Trevor White, he's a very good cue maker. Just do a search on here and you should be able to find out plenty.
                            Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

Originally Posted by the montrealer View Post
                              HI Thats a nice cue just curious how much did you pay for it would probably order one for my self also but waiting time is long before you get it
                              You are better off emailing Trevor for a quote to get an accurate price and time scale

trevor(dot)white@virgin(dot)net

replace the (dot) with .

Comment

Working...
                              X