• Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ANDY-TRAVIS-...item416c7120ef

Nope.. But there's the cue.
    :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
      am i the only one who ain't got a clue what flexulosa is?
      just googled it it is some sort of burl (red resin burl) never heard of it myself but i haven't heard of half the woods used on cues before i become a member of tsf

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
        am i the only one who ain't got a clue what flexulosa is?
        hi flex mine as often as i can which int often lol

Comment

Mike wooldridge every day, simply the best cue maker in the world bar none.

Comment

I think I am going to have to be patient. I am going to try out some cues at a local shop to make sure I spec it right, and then get something made just for me. If i don't do this i think i may well end up spending too much money on something i may never be 100% happy with.

Comment

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
              just googled it it is some sort of burl (red resin burl) never heard of it myself but i haven't heard of half the woods used on cues before i become a member of tsf
              I already googled it and there is virtually no information about this wood at all.

The only significant return I found via google was a Dutch wood company who take up just about every page of the search. And there is no information there either.

Unlike all the other woods you may never have heard of which have pictures and info galore on the internet.

I did find an Australian tree, agonis flexulosa, known as peppermint tree, but still could not find any resources referring to it as a burr or any pictures of 'flexulosa burr'.

Btw, the red resin burl you mention does not appear next to the name flexulosa but as a separate entity. I've no idea what that is either.

Odd.
              The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

there is a woodworker who uses it www.clitheroecraftstudio.co.uk maybe he could give you some info if your after some mike.

Comment

trev can tell us it originaly came from him,come on trev put us all out of suspence,i thought it was a bamboo

Comment

Working...
                  X