crispian jones cues :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crispian jones cues :)

while i am waiting on some ebony to dry ive been working on a small batch of customised cues

i will try and upload some additional pictures when i get round to finishing a few others off !

This cue ive decided to keep for myself ive been playing with maple for the past few years and want to try ash for a while

Comment

tidyyy..............

Comment

Second from the left at the top is lovely.... But that last one.... Jeez, does something like that take a lot longer to make?
        :snooker:

Comment

Lovely cues Crispian !! I would keep that cue too. I have one of your handmade cases and it is flawless. Keep up the good work. How much are your cues? PM me please.

: )
          My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
          I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

very nice me best get saving !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

www.northwales-cases.co.uk

no secret with prices but i am only doing a few cues at the moment, to many cases !

Comment

Originally Posted by haggishunter View Post
                Second from the left at the top is lovely.... But that last one.... Jeez, does something like that take a lot longer to make?
                its just the four lower splices so does not take any longer to make, but there is quite a bit of work need to make the splices first, and a bit of waste

Comment

crispian jones cues

I've seen the cues in the flesh and you know you have an excellent cue in your hand

Comment

Originally Posted by nikki+daveaddmanxpool View Post
                    I've seen the cues in the flesh and you know you have an excellent cue in your hand
                    Cheers dave, never beat you though have i

Comment

crispian jones cues

Not sure lol think we had just the 1 frame lol

Comment

Originally Posted by nikki+daveaddmanxpool View Post
                        Not sure lol think we had just the 1 frame lol
                        wel obviously if we only had the 1 frame i must have won it

Comment

crispian jones cues

You said if I beat you I could have your cue bummer lol

Comment

Thanks for the link Crispian !!
                            My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                            I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

it was this cue right dave ?

i will be listing this cue on ebay this coming week, and as im a nice guy you can have it if your the highest bidder for the final price

Comment

Working...
                              X