crispian jones cues :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crispian jones cues

Yeh that's the one its not a very good cue looks like I will be the only bidder then lol that cue was a great example of your cues really nice think it was a tad short for me what were the specs again I remember the length being 56 3/4 if I'm right cheers mate

Comment

I've been in touch with Crispian a lot recently and his work is second to none!
      His cues have a real identity and great style!
      His craftsmanship is also top notch as you can see!
      I don't think anyone will be dissappointed with one if his iconic cues!
      Or his cases for that matter!
      He's a top man!
      Last edited by raymo147; 14 October 2012, 10:05 AM.

Comment

crispian jones cues

Crispian are any of these cues for sale? PM me if your interested in selling
        Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

Looking good mate
          "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Beautiful cues there mate!

Comment

this weeks project

A few pictures of the cue i have been working on the past few days

Comment

More class mate! Keep it up!

Comment

Looking good Cris, gonna have one of yours one day....... and a Wooldridge hopefully!
                  "It might not be on stats or titles but in terms of talent and the ability to play snooker erm......he's the best" Hendry's humbled words on Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Comment

So that's what you were doing in the workshop last night ? ?

Thanks again for case 6 . . .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                      So that's what you were doing in the workshop last night ? ?

Thanks again for case 6 . . .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      yep late night your case should be with you tomorrow let me know if you like it ?

Comment

Will you be posting a link when you list this cue on ebay.

Comment

very nice mate, i need to call up when i get chance come and see them in the flesh !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You are one talented chap! That is a lovely cue :snooker:
                            "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Lovely cue again crispian, I need to get 1 of your cases when I have the cash as they are beautiful too, keep up the good work mate!
                              77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
                                yep late night your case should be with you tomorrow let me know if you like it ?
                                Case arrived today. . absolutely stunning . . I'm very , very pleased with it.

I can see where the "work of art" stuff comes from . .

For me, it more that other cases look / feel like boxes covered in leather,

Yours have a more organic feel about them . Don't know any other way to put it in words.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X