Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
    Blimey Mike, you'd have to wear shades playing with that baby
    the purpleheart is a very strong colour but i think the pic makes it look brighter than it actually is.

definitely not a plain cue though...
    The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
      Good opportunity for people who can't afford a lot of money for a well playing cue.
      good point.

totally hand made from plank to finish by the g-man right here in sunny hampshire.

a genuine hand spliced english ash cue, and a player for sure.
      The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
        good point.

totally hand made from plank to finish by the g-man right here in sunny hampshire.

I put this on my facebook. (If you do'nt mind).
        I know a few players in our club who might be interested.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
          Good opportunity for people who can't afford a lot of money for a well playing cue.
          How do you know it's going cheap?

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            How do you know it's going cheap?
            I said you do'nt pay a lot of money. If that has the same meaning for you as cheap!
            Is your opinion. And I respect that.

Comment

• Just sounded like you know how much theses cues sell for that's all, without a price mentioned they could be expensive ???
              Who knows lol

Comment

• I also gotta say great idea and No Risk to yourself if buying them from Gav/Mike after the have finished them as you can ask before buying it from them!....Win Win Situation in my Eyes!

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                  Just sounded like you know how much theses cues sell for that's all, without a price mentioned they could be expensive ???
                  Who knows lol

I know what you mean. No, honestly, I do not know what they cost. Do'nt have to ieader.
                  This is Mike's bussines. But what I understand from Mike's statement, you pay less than what you currently pay for an expensive cue. ( If I have read it correctly)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Obviously, you have to pay a few pounds for it. I mean, lets face it, who works for free on this days.
                  But good deal for people who do'nt have much to spend for a cue.
                  (Just my opinion)

Comment

• G-Cues are 100% hand made by gav using english ash.

they are not cheap cues by any means, but for those interested in a genuine hand built cue from plank to finish, they tick all the boxes.

the price has settled comfortably in the mid range being as the first ten sold for between £200-£375.

but, they continue to be sold on a 'make an offer' basis until such time as it is decided to fix a price on them.

so, now, or over the next few months, is the chance to pick up a unique, genuine, hand made cue at a favourable price cos they sure will be more expensive in the future.
                    The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post

good point.

Sunny Hampshire was not so sunny last night was it Mike? It was quite a sight!
                      On Cue Facebook Page
                      Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                      Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

• A little bit of water on the Football pitch as well from what i saw . Pompey abandoned at half time .
                        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• luckily I finished practising and went out to the car in a calm bit in the middle of the storm
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• #010 is now ***SOLD***
                            The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

• how do you feel about the english ash mike? as opposed to the n/american.

Comment

• more hand made english ash g-cues available:

g-cue 019

g-019.jpg

g-cue 021

g-021.jpg

g-cue 022

g-022.jpg

more pics on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mike-...03280899696824

price/availability in shop: http://www.handmadecues.com/zen/gcues-c-60_69/
                                The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Working...
                                X