Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lewis and Wilson Master cue

Hi
    I've recently come into possession of a Lewis and Wilson master cue but don't know much about them. The cue feels real quality similar to a Parris Ambassador I had recently (ash shaft and ebony butt, 3/4 cue).
    Appreciate any info anyone has

pics would help mate...L&W cues well the early ones were ok ish at first. think they started making cues around the mid to late 90's. Cant relay tell you any more ..sorry.
    Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

I believe that Dave Buswell and Chris Smith of Mastercraft Cues used to work at Lewis & Wilson in the past, not that this helps with your cue but just some trivia
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by blackswan01 View Post
        Hi
        I've recently come into possession of a Lewis and Wilson master cue but don't know much about them. The cue feels real quality similar to a Parris Ambassador I had recently (ash shaft and ebony butt, 3/4 cue).
        Appreciate any info anyone has
        hi blackswan anychance of putting anything else into the forum apart from selling your cues would be welcome

Comment

Sorry to bring back this post for furthur enquiry, so do any other tean mate have more info of this Lewis and Wilson master cue be it a 3/4 cue or a full 1 piecehand hand. I like to hear more info on their 1 piece hand made one. Many thanks in advance for those member that may help to give me more advice. Merry Christmas to every member and a Happy New Year to all our fellow members too.

Many Thanks,
          Pat

Comment

Working...
          X