X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Shelton cue on eBay!!

Just to let you cue lovers know one of Dans has popped up on
    eBay!!
    Don't have the link thingy as I'm on my phone!
    I'm sure you will find it!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Handmade-D...item3ccbea677f

Comment

Grain looks very wild, an acquired taste I'm sure. Must be a bitter taste for some to see one of his cues on Ebay, be interesting to see the final price for this, could tell you a lot about how damaged his reputation is.

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
        Grain looks very wild, an acquired taste I'm sure. Must be a bitter taste for some to see one of his cues on Ebay, be interesting to see the final price for this, could tell you a lot about how damaged his reputation is.
        Thing is, the only people who have have heard of Dan are probably Forum members anyway, but at least you can actually buy this one

Comment

Yeah thats why I said it will be interesting to see the final price. If as I suspect that the TSF members will be the main bidders in this as they are in the know, then it will surely affect the price as reputation is very important. Keith Auld anyone!

Comment

Dan Shelton cue on eBay!!

This is probably the only way anyone can own 1 now the fella says rare chance to own one of these cues I think neon impossible is probably closer to be fair and very true it would be very hard to predict what this cue may go

Comment

Well i think everyone agrees Dan made some lovely cues, and now that he has stopped (hopefully to restart soon) his cues might actually become sought after, my bid is in

Comment

Yet again the forum members jump the gun. The cue is for sale by a friend of mine who has returned to collage and has no time to play anymore....this cue is awesome as good as it gets, the response and feel is perfect......trust me it is a belter of a cue that will stand beside any cuemakers best work... it is a very good cue....

Comment

If the shaft looked nice with straight arrows and grain then I suspect it could well have been a good buy for someone. As its rather wild and all over the place it would only suit someone who doesn't let that kind of thing bother them. I find shafts like that very distracting though.

Comment

photo (1).JPG
                    photo.JPG

pictures of the shaft the one on ebay are of a glover cue that i have...

Comment

are you saying that the shaft images on ebay are not the correct ones, but the ones above are the DS ones?
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                        Yeah thats why I said it will be interesting to see the final price. If as I suspect that the TSF members will be the main bidders in this as they are in the know, then it will surely affect the price as reputation is very important. Keith Auld anyone!
                        Did anyone ever by one of Keith's cues when he went back into business?

Comment

Originally Posted by platt View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]12223[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]12224[/ATTACH]

pictures of the shaft the one on ebay are of a glover cue that i have...
                          Will ebay not let you delete those wrong pics then ??? now that bidding has started
                          Interesting brown streak on top ebony splice, adds character, shaft quite nice too

Comment

i cant seem to delete them will try

Comment

The Dan Shelton cue is now sold,

Comment

Working...
                              X