Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Touchy subject perhaps but who makes the best UK cue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trevor makes great cues

Comment

This is always going to be very subjective matter because everybody likes different characteristics in a cue.......

But for me it would have to be Trevor White all the way!!
      Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
      Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

wow!! is everyone else trying to be nonchalant or policitially correct or something the Trevor White fans have no problem their loud and clear!! one Parris, a couple of multiples but TW fisrt in list, the rest out and out TW come on you lurkers I did use the word covet in my original post perhaps I should of used the word desire if money wasn't an object or from just your experience who would you pick ??

Comment

I love my Trevor White snakewood cue . . . still I would love to try some of the others that have been suggested.
          My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
          I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

1) Trevor White 2) Trevor White and 3)... Trevor White

Comment

Mike wooldridge

Comment

Yeah its Mike the cuefather for me

Comment

Just got an Andy Travis, it's the best I've had.

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                    Its only on loan muck
                    Haha! Bloody expensive loan at that! :P

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                      Its a personal thing so on that basis my choice is Trevor White
                      x2
                      Same. .

Comment

Finally a couple of Wooldrige fans piped up and an Andy Travis still not a peep for Stamford or Hunt & O'Byrne oh well keep em coming lads Thanks for the replies so far, I kinda suspect this has been tried before but what the hell this is the cue site and kind of a type of group therapy for the cue addicts (Me included) my only UK cue is an old BCE maple shaft 14oz "touch" cue with Alex Higgins signature embossed on it, its not my favourite for playing more of a collector piece with so many fakes out there myself I'm still undecided I'm sort of leaning to H&O but when I tried to order a custom they couldn't meet my spec's but at least they were honest about it and communication was prompt

Comment

Tough to answer really. For me it's probably Raymond of Exquisite cues top notch cues, really well made. Got my Wooldridge on the way so I'll let you know if I change my mind! :snooker:
                          "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
                            Tough to answer really. For me it's probably Raymond of Exquisite cues top notch cues, really well made. Got my Wooldridge on the way so I'll let you know if I change my mind! :snooker:
                            I agree Exquisite cues are great and I wouldn't swap mine for any other cue.

Comment

I bought a JP once but couldn't get on with it so gave it away and since then have preferred to experiment with old cues and a Riley Prize cue I have is superb but have just had an Exquisite delivered, it's got some flaws but is very good and is my current weapon but have nothing new to compare it with yet but hopefully that will change around xmas if sanman delivers.

Comment

Will tell you when i receive my Legend. I've had Parris cues, ive had Burroughes & Watts, ive had a TW.

Comment

Working...
                                X