parris special for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parris special for sale

One piece john parris special this is a lovely cue double hand spliced with ebony and four secondary snake wood splices with a thin cream veneer,
    It's 58 inches with a 9 mill tip and weighs 16.5 oz email me for pics it's in great condition red glue marks the cue is seven yrs old the ash has matured really well it's just been re finished

parris special for sale

Sorry it's a one piece

Comment

Originally Posted by Ryanharper View Post
      Sorry it's a one piece
      yep, so you said at the start of your first post
      any piccies and an idea of what you are looking for?
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

parris special for sale

Il post pics tomorrow I want 250 plus postage if not il ebay it it's a lovely balanced cue iv stopped playing hence the sale

Comment

parris special for sale

Ryan I have sent u a pm get back to me asap please

Comment

parris special for sale

Cue is at my girlfriends i will put pics up after work about 5ish cue is in good condition and is straight. Already been offered 280 without pics by a member

Comment

Hi Ryan if you only want £250 and you've been offered £280 surely it's sold

Comment

parris special for sale

Yeah it will be once he's seen pics

Comment

its worth way more than 280 dont sell it to cheap i would be looking at the 400 range maybe a bit more put it on ebay you will have to pay the fees but you will get a good price with christmas coming up.

Comment

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
                    its worth way more than 280 dont sell it to cheap i would be looking at the 400 range maybe a bit more put it on ebay you will have to pay the fees but you will get a good price with christmas coming up.
                    Agree with that but the seller was asking for £250 so really you're doing someone out of a good deal here. How would you like it if you were the person who'd agreed the fee of £280 and someone came along and said you're getting too good a deal here, you'd be okay with that I presume!

Having said that depending on who it is, I half expect that if this does sell for the price agreed that it will be sold on for profit very soon afterwards, unless its someone really after a cue to play with. Trouble is on here, everyone seems to be looking to make profit on cues these days, fair play to the seller if he's happy for someone to get a good deal for once.

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                      Agree with that but the seller was asking for £250 so really you're doing someone out of a good deal here. How would you like it if you were the person who'd agreed the fee of £280 and someone came along and said you're getting too good a deal here, you'd be okay with that I presume!

Having said that depending on who it is, I half expect that if this does sell for the price agreed that it will be sold on for profit very soon afterwards, unless its someone really after a cue to play with. Trouble is on here, everyone seems to be looking to make profit on cues these days, fair play to the seller if he's happy for someone to get a good deal for once.
                      yes i would he surely doesn't know its real worth or he wouldnt be asking 250 for a parris special with 4 splices of snakewood. the guy who buys it keeps it for a few months then sell it on for £500 i was giving the seller some advice if he still want to sell for 250 then thats is choice. i would like to bet that if darrenlowe got it for 250 he wouldnt sell it for 250 when he was getting shut. and i will offer it again dont sell it to cheap its worth alot more and i am surprised that no other mamber as not said so.

Comment

parris special for sale

I know what it's worth I've had it from new my gf has talked me out of selling it even though I've jacked in playing

Comment

500 would be a touch high but £400 i would expect.
                          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                          X