Mastercraft 1pc ash cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mastercraft 1pc ash cue

Just a message if people are after a quality cue at a reasonable price mastercraft offer a really high standard service .I started playing again after alot of years to help my son and since i have played twice in a month i have made 2 centuries the new cue feels and looks lovely and wasn't that long to wait,so give them a try you won't be disappointed.

Yep certainly do make a very good cue for the price. Only problem tends to be e-mailing them, its a bit hit and miss whether they respond. Last year I sent them over an e-mail for a cue which wasn't responded to asking for a quote for a cue. It was only after someone had ordered one on here that I mentioned that and they finally replied and I went ahead with the cue. I since asked for another quote earlier this year, about 3-4 months ago and once again didn't reply, this was for a mate who wanted to get a cue for them but has since got one elsewhere.

So if you are thinking of ordering I think phoning is the best way of ensuring you get a cue from them.

Any pics of your cue deano40?

Comment

i have one on order with them through Andrew, cannot wait for it to be ready, i've heard great things about their cues and have had no problem with communications as Andrew is dealing with that for me plus he also has to put up with me changing my mind! :-)
      http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

Working...
      X