X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lengthening my cue

Hi Guys,

In need of some help again.

I got my retribution cue from mastercraft 5 months ago. It was made to be 54", using the measurement of the height from my shoulder to the floor. The cue is fine with my normal reach, however whenever I need to stretch, which is normal in the game of snooker, the cue is too short, the tip is too far from the cue ball(non ideal). Also when i bridge on the cushion(when the ball is just a few inches away from the cushion that if i bridge on the table, my bridge will be very short), the cue is too short as well. Should I lengthen my cue or just use the mini butt? However, I am not very used to the balance of the cue with the minibutt on.
    Last edited by eslim; 31 October 2012, 07:20 AM.

Another question is can the cue maker lengthen the cue without making another shaft/butt? Cause it's a 3/4 cue.

Comment

For my advise is to get used with the mini butt, as to save all the trouble of lengthening your cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by Dan Lim View Post
        For my advise is to get used with the mini butt, as to save all the trouble of lengthening your cue.
        I cant imagine playing a frame of snooker with a mini butt . I think it will be difficult to lengthen the cue that much without it affecting the feel and balance .

Comment

It's not that you need the extension all the time supposing ?

Comment

Working...
          X