craftsman century cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craftsman century cue

Looking to purchase a new cue and wondered if anybody had tried a Craftsman Century cue - if so would be interested in your feedback? This is to replace a Cue Craft Sherwood and it's cues around this price bracket that I'm looking at.

The craftsman cues i have were fantastic players and feel.

Great customer service also.

Comment

If you'd be happy to go there and pick one out of the rack rather than have one made to spec - I'd go for the Pheonix that craftsman sell, more for your money imho.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Old cue collector --
      Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
      (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Craftsman do make good cues, I had a 1pc majestic last December and the only gripe I had with the cue is the finish on it. It was like a lacquer finish they put over the whole cue and took me a while to sand it off. I never stuck with the cue and eventually sold it to my mate, the cue really suited his game and is playing very well with it. If you do go ahead with ordering one I would ask them to use an oil finish on the shaft and wax for the butt.

Comment

Thanks guys very useful.

Comment

Working...
          X