Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MasterCue Connoisseur (Thailand)

Hi All,

A couple of questions regarding the top cue in the link here!

http://mastercue.th.com/Connoisseur.html

Would they do it in a 2-piece centre joint for me, what sorts of prices do these guys charge and are they pretty reputable? The English sentences aren't exactly well put together on their site and they don't seem to quote any prices for their Connisseur range so I thought some forum experts might have some answers for me before I make contact with them or part with my money!!!

Would you not consider a 3/4? i don't think a centre joint would be easy to sell on when the time comes, I'd also recommend going through Stu at Green baize, he has mastercue stocked and i'm going through him for my mastercue order being made to my spec now, it take's the hassle away from dealing with mastercue directly, plus works out cheaper(has for me) than dealing with mastercue directly as your not paying for postage from thailand...
    Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

I had a middle jointed snooker cue made off them some years back. I think it was the millenium range. No problems whatsoever as I recall.

But it would be better to check with them directly or as SouthPaw suggested, get one through a reputable reseller. It might be even better that way than buying direct, assuming you can get to the reseller easier in case there's a problem.
      When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Working...
      X