Wanted - Ye Olde Ash Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted - Ye Olde Ash Cue

I'm very interested in getting myself one of these cues so if anyone here has one that is in very good condition please shout!!!

Also, would be great to get some info on these cues and their history. Any info would be very much appreciated

hope you realise your looking at between 400-600 lol

Comment

Join the queue mate!

I wouldn't mind one of the Tony Ions replicas either as they had a nice little story behind them too.
      On Cue Facebook Page
      Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
      Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

i have 3 now all different but not a 1st ed omong them

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
          hope you realise your looking at between 400-600 lol
          you are joking right?
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Andrew, you have one available?

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
              you are joking right?
              Seems reasonable to me?
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Old cue collector --
              Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
              (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

you are joking right?
                2nd eds andrew first ed hell of a lot more ? how much would you say

Comment

If it's really rare and in top order playing condition I'd say 200-250, otherwise 100-200 for a decent old hand spliced old cue, otherwise sub-ton in today's market and that goes for all old cues, the bottom has fallen out that market.

Comment

Originally Posted by sberry View Post
                    If it's really rare and in top order playing condition I'd say 200-250, otherwise 100-200 for a decent old hand spliced old cue, otherwise sub-ton in today's market and that goes for all old cues, the bottom has fallen out that market.
                    I don't agree with this as the market has and always be dictated by what people are willing to pay and do regularly pay for certain cues. It is true to say that prices fetched have fallen but there are plenty of collectable cues that I would happily dip in to my pocket for by more than £250 and I'm sure others do too.

That said if you have happen to have a pristine Ye Old Ash Cue I would happily give you £250 for it
                    On Cue Facebook Page
                    Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                    Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Originally Posted by sberry View Post
                      The bottom has not fallen out of the ye olde ash market mate, and likely never will..
                      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Old cue collector --
                      Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                      (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
                        The bottom has not fallen out of the ye olde ash market mate, and likely never will..
                        correct, i have at least three people who have a grand waiting for the right one.

Comment

Surely not a second ed andrew ,if so Ive priced my collection a bit out

Comment

correct, i have at least three people who have a grand waiting for the right one.
                            Still don't think even that is enough for a first edition with the red coloured ash. I reckon if one was listed on Ebay in very good to mint condition its possible that £3k or more could be reached. More likely to find one at a proper auction house though, I wouldn't want to take a risk of posting a cue like this.

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                              Still don't think even that is enough for a first edition with the red coloured ash. I reckon if one was listed on Ebay in very good to mint condition its possible that £3k or more could be reached. More likely to find one at a proper auction house though, I wouldn't want to take a risk of posting a cue like this.
                              last one i sold privately i sold for £1750.

Comment

Working...
                              X