Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here ya go john... http://www.eoinbutler.com/home/when-...lex-was-crazy/

Comment

no disrespect martin bet that bloke could play with anything,brush handle owt,want one though lol

Comment

What a lot of people dont know is when Ken Doherty won the world championship, the man who put him through his paces for weeks before it was seamus, anybody that need a coach in ireland should spend a few day with seamus what he knows about the game is unreal, when he had a club in dublin nearly every passed irish champion, world amature champions (from ireland) and irish professional would make their way to practise with seamus.......enough said

Comment

You from Coalisland mate? Used to get an old boy from there to do my table at home in Belfast. He passed away though bless him and his mate Gerard took it over. Good bunch of lads though.

Comment

Over in strabane, can't say I know them lad,

Comment

Originally Posted by poona View Post
              You from Coalisland mate? Used to get an old boy from there to do my table at home in Belfast. He passed away though bless him and his mate Gerard took it over. Good bunch of lads though.
              Barry Cullen by any chance? Also remember Tommy Edwards the cuemaker who died a couple of years before him.

Comment

I've heard them names before

Comment

Wating you to psot all the cues on ebay.

Comment

Andrew kindly sent me one of Martins 'Tyrone Cues' to try out and it arrived here this morning. I unpacked the cue and my immediate reaction was 'wow'!! The cue is absolutely stunning. Splice work spot on, balance at 18in which felt perfect as the cue is 58.5in long and the grain is about as perfect as its possible to get on an ash cue..........dead straight side grain, lovely arrows on the top and completely bare on the underside, like maple. I couldn't wait to take the cue down to the club and so drove straight down and the cue plays as good as it looks. I cannot fault the cue in any way at all, even the ebony on the butt is deep black. Platt my friend, all I can say is that you make a damn good cue and a big Thank You to Andrew for sending me the cue.
                    Oldgit
                    Last edited by Oldgit; 9 April 2013, 04:23 PM.
                    'Believe To Achieve'

Comment

I have a 1 piece maple ready for sale
                      details
                      1 Piece maple cue,
                      58 1/2 inches long
                      9.25 mm ferrule
                      17.6 ozs
                      Balance at 17 3/4 inches
                      Perfect medium to stiff shaft,
                      £350 plus postage,

cant up load photos for some reason so email tyronecues@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                      X