• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lp King Kong Cue

Hello,

Have anybody got any review on this:

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/vie...d=160843271017

I have been looking for a new cue about a month and this will fit in to my low budget.

Soo any positive or negative feedback on this cue?

Cheers!
    -Niko

No idea but i got a laugh out of reading the ad and seeing Dominic Dale's order form from 5 years back, he's been through so many he probably has a scrap book with pictures and dates of ownership.
    Last edited by narl; 13 December 2012, 07:20 PM.

Comment

I'd say you'd get a better quality Thai made cue for that budget, Check out greenbaize.com!
      Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
        I'd say you'd get a better quality Thai made cue for that budget, Check out greenbaize.com!

Wierd looking website for sure...

Any other comments why thai cue instead of lp cue?

I have seen mastercues on ebay, they are bout the same price range than lp.
        -Niko

Comment

this is a china made cue, this brand is one of the top brand in china, honestly i agree with SouthPaw, at this money, u can look for a thailand made cue which is higher quality than china made for sure.

Comment

Originally Posted by Jd41 View Post
            Hello,

Have anybody got any review on this:

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/vie...d=160843271017

I have been looking for a new cue about a month and this will fit in to my low budget.

Soo any positive or negative feedback on this cue?

Cheers!
            LP make good cues for the money and they are decent players, I got a similar cue with extensions and case for a mate and it was the lower end of the price range at £50 delivered, as a cue plus bits, I think they are top value and would look at the ones they do for half the price or less, they'll be just as good to play with.

As for other makes, do they come with the extensions, case and delivery?

Comment

Originally Posted by Jd41 View Post
              Wierd looking website for sure...

Any other comments why thai cue instead of lp cue?

I have seen mastercues on ebay, they are bout the same price range than lp.
              Only the top of the range cues from LP are worth considering if your not a beginner imo, yes LP cues around your budget and cheaper will be far superior than similar UK brands(though most made in china) Riley, BCE etc, you've got to ask yourself are you good enough to warrant a really good quality handmade cue or not, because there's no point spending £150+ on an LP cue when their lower end models will play similar and you get the kit as well!

In relation to why i think Thai cues for around £150 are far superior you only have to look at the great feedback they get!

Btw if you see any cue on his site(greenbaize) cheaper anywhere else Stuart will beat it...
              Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

I bought one of these LP cue's and cannot fault it, for the money IMO it's very good value.

Comment

Actually I have some Great news. I found a second hand cue cheaper.

Only problem is that it's in tiptop cond. and the brand is Peradon and model York.

I think im better off with that cue.

Thanks for the help anyway, for a forum noob
                  -Niko

Comment

Working...
                  X