I need a cue for £150-£180

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a cue for £150-£180

i bought a Jian ying cue from ebay 57" TOP 3/4 BURL AND EBONY SNOOKER CUE looks like it came from china i cant get used to the weight at all the Butt is so light it feels really weird the cue is meant to weigh 18-20 oz but everytime i pick up other cues they feel alot heavier than mine

I am looking at buying another cue for around £150-180 can someone recommend a good brand please

most people would be happy with a forward weighted cue like that

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
      most people would be happy with a forward weighted cue like that
      Forward weighted cues are popular? What balance you are talking about?
      mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

Hi i would recommend Phoenix cues for fantastic quality and value! I have a few in stock at the top end of your price range.
        You can contact me on paul@the-cue-man.co.uk. And i will get back Asap.
        Thanks Paul.

Comment

Originally Posted by Raldon View Post
          Forward weighted cues are popular? What balance you are talking about?
          if you have a 19-20 oz cue and you cant feel the weight in the butt it means its in the middle of the shaft,rest the cue on your finger and find the balance point,also just weigh the cue they might have stated wrong weight,

Comment

mastercue are good for the price

Comment

i have an almost new cue craft marksman, dont know exact specs but it is near to your requirements, feels very butt heavy to me if thats what your after.

Will be under your budget as well as being much better then the chinese one you had?

pm me for pics and price.
              http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

Hi mellow yellow can u pm the price and pics please as my PM doest seem to be working on the forum

Comment

ah you will need 10 posts first i think? do you have an e-mail address? i will measure, weigh it and send details over tonight.
                  http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stunning-O...item3f1fe2ba97

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                      if you have a 19-20 oz cue and you cant feel the weight in the butt it means its in the middle of the shaft,rest the cue on your finger and find the balance point,also just weigh the cue they might have stated wrong weight,
                      I know, my question was what balance point is more popular, because you wrote most "most people would be happy with a forward weighted cue like that"?
                      More forward (18-19"), or more to the butt (16-17")?

Comment

if your cue is the weight you say and its balanced at 18-19 ins ide say that was spot on

Comment

ok thanks, but thats not what i prefer.

I dont like cues weighted more than approx 18,5 oz or with a balance above 17,5".

Would be interesting what other people think about this.

Comment

Working...
                          X