ebay cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebay cues

just seen this on ebay item no 300843838342 seller claims at least £1500 worth of cues looked through the cues and just cant see it myself though there are 5 cues i would be interested in buying as a package. i have looking through the cues i have come to a total of what i think there worth is just wondering what others think they are worth as a package.

These, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3008438383...84.m1423.l2649

6th cue from the right used to be mine
    I agree value is far too high, i wouldn't even pay the starting price to be honest, especially without specs/better pics etc

Last edited by jrc750; 8 January 2013, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
      just seen this on ebay item no 300843838342 seller claims at least £1500 worth of cues looked through the cues and just cant see it myself though there are 5 cues i would be interested in buying as a package. i have looking through the cues i have come to a total of what i think there worth is just wondering what others think they are worth as a package.
      Why not make an offer on the 5 cues you want and see what he says he might split them up or if not make offer for job lot no harm in asking.

Comment

i have sent him a message i thought i had seen that cue before i remember it on here. what where the specs of that cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
          i have sent him a message i thought i had seen that cue before i remember it on here. what where the specs of that cue.
          Can't remember off hand, probable 58", 18 oz ish, big butt on it, see here for a bit more info http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...147#post468147

Comment

hard to tell from those photos but must be worth more than the start price.
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
              hard to tell from those photos but must be worth more than the start price.
              Well there is a "andrew ramsey hand made" cue among them

Comment

there is a master cue , adr147 cue 2 andy travis and a omin cue i would happily give 100 each but you wouldnt make much on them. but looking through the others i cant see any real value maybe £350

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                  Well there is a "andrew ramsey hand made" cue among them
                  can't see which one!

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                    can't see which one!
                    8th from right, think badge says ADR147 amongst other writing

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                      8th from right, think badge says ADR147 amongst other writing
                      looks like a white badge so must be fairly recent - but i don't remember doing a 3/4.

Comment

think he missed a point "a keen ebayer would make atleast £15.00"

Comment

i can see around 900 but thats getting a good price for each most of them cue are sub £50 cues take off ebay fees and paypa fees and i agree with jrc750 i wouldnt go the 600 starting price

Comment

I agree with you guys that they are just about at their money when you factor in fees etc. If you were happy to have your money tied up in these cues for a while to hold out for the extra £15-£20 available on a couple there is a little profit to be made. The Travis Cues I recognise and saw them relisted several times before selling.

He may be better of selling them in four lots with one decent cue couple with three of the average cues. Less outlay for people and they will feel that they could keep the decent cue and flog the others and end up even. Free Cue!!
                            Last edited by Stupree; 8 January 2013, 07:38 PM.
                            On Cue Facebook Page
                            Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                            Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
                              .....He may be better of selling them in four lots with one decent cue couple with three of the average cues.
                              That would be the wise move, not everyone has enough money to lay out in one go, would get more overall in smaller doses for sure imo

Comment

Working...
                              X