Rate my new cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate my new cue

Just bought a new cue its a mastercue ultimate 58" 18.5oz 9mm and looks really nice whats your options ?

Looks nice, but its how it plays that really matters. Master Cue's are very good value for the money!

Comment

Exactly. Looks nice but how it plays is the real question .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

If a cue is not a top-class one, how it plays is the only thing that matters in my opinion.

Comment

Looks nice. Notice such a lot of cues that are advertised ebony handspliced are completley black with no visable sign of any grain.

Are they made with cheaper species of ebony then over painted to give them a better appearence?
          "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
            Looks nice. Notice such a lot of cues that are advertised ebony handspliced are completley black with no visable sign of any grain.

Are they made with cheaper species of ebony then over painted to give them a better appearence?
            I think it's the finish and camera making it look like there's no grain, it's definitely ebony if its from Mastercue

Have you played with it yet? other peoples opinions shouldn't matter if you feel it's a good playing cue that suits your game, i know a fella who plays with a rack cue with insulation tape round the butt to make it thicker, he swears it's the best cue he's played with but aesthetically it looks dump worthy...
            Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

so right,i can never understand how people can buy a cue without trying it out.the hit is everthing

Comment

Working...
              X