Barracuda kirkham wooden screw in cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barracuda kirkham wooden screw in cue

Hi i am after a barracuda kirkham wooden screw in snooker cue, if anyone has one or knows where to get one please let me know asap

Theres a fella been trying to sell one on ebay, didn't sell, search completed listings and drop him an email, may still have it?
    No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Do u know what i can search for on ebay because it wont come up if the listing has ended

Comment

yes it will, click on Advanced search, then check the Completed Listing box which is a little down the screen, and you can see previous ended listings
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

just search for barracuda cue - do not add the kirkham bit
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I can only find the "Professional" model
            http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-TW...p2047675.l2557

Comment

Ive done it thanks, i have emailed the seller, thats the one i am after aswell

Comment

I need a wooden screw in snooker cue, barracuda kirkham

Comment

Are you still after Barracuda Kirkham Cue with wooden screw joint? I have one for sale that I bought back in 1982.

Comment

Yes i am, any way you can email me a picture of it to danny_bfc_1989@hotmail.com and we can speak via email

Comment

Yes please get in touch with me via email danny_bfc_1989@hotmail.com and i will have a look at it if you can email an image to me

Comment

Email sent!

Comment

There is one on e- bay now .It is not a hand spliced cue so it is not the " Kirkham " model , but it is a Barracuda , made at their factory in Kirkham and it is a centre jointed , wood to wood cue.Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                          X