Chinese cues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese cues?

Has anyone bought one of the chinese cues sold on Amazon? Wondered if the quality was any good, and if the materials used are stable for longer than the warranty period!

What brand are they?
    Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Jian Ying, I think..

Comment

Originally Posted by JLo View Post
        Jian Ying, I think..
        They're not bad, brands like that and robin scott are better than what you would get for the similar priced cues in sports shops in the UK, though i would rate them for beginners really, how much have you got to spend, you could get a decent machine spliced cue from mastercue or phoenix for under £100 and the quality would be far superior to what your looking at! Have a look on greenbaize.com or craftsmanscues.com
        Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

They're excellent value for money quality wise and are good playable cues for normal players, it's only when you get to a more advanced level you might want to be more individual or experimental about cue specs. For under £50 a decent looking leather case and 3/4 cue with mini butt, delivered, beats what you can normally get hands down.

Comment

Working...
          X